First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What did you do get it like that ? I know you press one check box for the one you want do you do just press mutilply checkbox’s?
That screen is literally just my trio 1 screen I didn't do anything special so it might have to do with my trims maybe.. I already said the fx4 4k but maybe copilot effect it too

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That screen is literally just my trio 1 screen I didn't do anything special so it might have to do with my trims maybe.. I already said the fx4 4k but maybe copilot effect it too
Ok I’ll mess with it today :) thanks

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lane splitting is illegal in most states, and in states where it is legal does not mean you have to do it. It is illegal where I live, but generally speaking, if it were legal I would not do it because I feel it is a bit too risky.
Arizona recently passed a law allowing us to lane split at stop lights. Looking forward to doing it 😀!

Sponsored

Sliphorn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Arizona recently passed a law allowing us to lane split at stop lights. Looking forward to doing it 😀!
In MO it is a grey area and depends on the municipality. I do it at stop lights but never when traffic is moving. Getting to the front is one of the advantages of riding a moto.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In MO it is a grey area and depends on the municipality. I do it at stop lights but never when traffic is moving. Getting to the front is one of the advantages of riding a moto.
As long you can do it safely then I see no problems .

bak106

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT fx4
I can See mpg and current speed on my xlt. Not sure if it is because I have the FX4 package or not, but I can see both.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I read the Manuel it says it’s limited so I believe you need AWD package or lariat version to see all of it . Can any xl base owners confirm this ?

Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in Texas and in tried that once......they were not happy. Got a few people telling me to take my ass back to ohio(here for the military) and in a state where alot of people tend to carry I'd rather not incite road rage. Sadly it's summer and I'm dailying my 1190 until my mav comes in.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Texas and in tried that once......they were not happy. Got a few people telling me to take my ass back to ohio(here for the military) and in a state where alot of people tend to carry I'd rather not incite road rage. Sadly it's summer and I'm dailying my 1190 until my mav comes in.
Yeah, I agree that there's no sense in arguing with someone over it, but it would be a shame if they're throwing disparaging words at you while in uniform!
I'm sure there's going to be few folks here that get upset once we're legally able to split lanes at the light here in AZ. It's going to be a learning experience for them!

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Isn't that the truth. It's as if they believe they have some sort of super protector bubble around themselves. Fact is they will lose in any contact with a vehicle or the asphalt. Shredded meat. Gruesome thought, but enough to keep me off a bike.
I know what you mean about "some" motorcyclists", usually young guys on crotch-rockets. But please watch for normal motorcyclists like myself that just occasionally cruise normally & don't whip in & out of lanes. I just enjoy slowly cruising now & then. 🤞

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know what you mean about "some" motorcyclists", usually young guys on crotch-rockets. But please watch for normal motorcyclists like myself that just occasionally cruise normally & don't whip in & out of lanes. I just enjoy slowly cruising now & then. 🤞
Absolutely! Many ride responsible such as you just described and they have every right to the road. I use the utmost caution when in traffic with "normal" motorcyclists because I understand the risk. I have 3 gents on my block who used to "ride" until age and their wives put a damper on that, but, yes, I completely agree with you.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You forgot to add the part about dodging motorcycles as they split lanes doing 20mph faster than everyone else.
I've driven in California a number of times and the motorcycle riders can scare the ever loving crap out of you when you are not expecting it. I suspect it leads to some pretty horrific accidents at times.
Sponsored