First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In the Lariat Lux package, the Spray-In Bedliner has been replaced with a Drop-in Bedliner. On 1/13 it was included, today it is not. Might this be a glitch in the ordering system or a true downgrade by Ford? Just my luck, was going to order today...
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe the loss of the SIBL was only for the XLT Luxury, the Lariat has kept the SIBL in the luxury package.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Luxury Package still shows as having a spray-in in the Build & Price tool for me. Although I did notice this morning that the spray-in bedliner disappeared as a standalone option.

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They changed it for XLT. Online still shows spray in for Lariat, Lux package. Woodrich in the early 90's did work at Spalding Worldwide HQ on Meadow St..

OP
OP
Woodrich

Woodrich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Luxury Package still shows as having a spray-in in the Build & Price tool for me. Although I did notice this morning that the spray-in bedliner disappeared as a standalone option.
When viewing the Details for the Lux Package, SIBL is listed. When viewing the the completed Order details it lists Drop-in BL... it's not consistent. Thus my concern.

Attachments

OP
OP
Woodrich

Woodrich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They changed it for XLT. Online still shows spray in for Lariat, Lux package. Woodrich in the early 90's did work at Spalding Worldwide HQ on Meadow St..
I did my time at Spalding in the 1970's... dataing myself :)

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe the loss of the SIBL was only for the XLT Luxury, the Lariat has kept the SIBL in the luxury package.
I believe you are correct. It appears to me (not having seen one yet) from what I read it appears that the DIBL replacement will be adequate for all and even at the same pkg price should be considered "on sale"! If anyone is super obsessed with $$ the HF ($39-$59/gal) UBIBL(U-Brush In Bed Liner is available. (I would suggest that FTBIBLA (First Time Brush In Bed Liner Applicators) find something that desperately "Wants" to be black like the crappy old rusty metal lawn mower shed which can be livened up afterwards with some bright colored flowers and possibly birds or animals painted on.). Also consider using several cheap brushes as the product is not brush friendly.

Xatorius

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At this point, I wish Ford would just allow the option to us that have ordered the Lux package to opt out of the bedliners and give an adjustment to the lux package cost (150-300?) to allow for less impacts on their end in getting the materials and would allow for us to get spray in after delivery. There could even been some sort of incentive set up to get it DIO. I think that'd be a much more appealing offer than switching to the DIBL.

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When viewing the Details for the Lux Package, SIBL is listed. When viewing the the completed Order details it lists Drop-in BL... it's not consistent. Thus my concern.
Take the tonneau cover off the build, it will slow your order. If you love the Ford logo you can get it from Ford Dealer. If you are DAV, join the Mustang Club for $35, or own 100 shares or more of Ford stock, you can get the x-plan price, which on your order would save around $700. Make sure the dealer you select accepts the x-plan. There are threads on tonneau covers and x-plan membership. Watch on Youtube Tim Blatz Long McArthur Ford and Jonny Care Care & Review on ordering and getting signed orders Buyer sheet with fees.

OP
OP
Woodrich

Woodrich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Take the tonneau cover off the build, it will slow your order. If you love the Ford logo you can get it from Ford Dealer. If you are DAV, join the Mustang Club for $35, or own 100 shares or more of Ford stock, you can get the x-plan price, which on your order would save around $700. Make sure the dealer you select accepts the x-plan. There are threads on tonneau covers and x-plan membership.
Yep - I'm in the X-Plan though my employer who is a Ford Partner, already noted the $700 price difference.

rockn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How did you get the $33,294 NET X PLAN showing up on the build sheet? If I do the official Ford build on their website it only shows ESTIMATED NET PRICE.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did you get the $33,294 NET X PLAN showing up on the build sheet? If I do the official Ford build on their website it only shows ESTIMATED NET PRICE.
You have to go to FordPartner.com> enter your partner code> Shop Ford > Pricing & Incentives > Maverick > Build & Price > Start Your Build

That should set a cookie in your browser for a few sessions. If you select other vehicle categories at the top it'll now say 'Starting X Plan $x'

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking at this again, there's two hard drop-in options listed. One at the spray-in price and one the proper hard drop-in. Selecting the Luxury Package (either XLT or Lariat) selects the top one. So I'm wondering if they accidentally changed the option name for the XLT and that's why it's showing as a drop-in for the Lariat order details.

Ford Maverick Lariat Luxury Package Items Changed? 1642361434931
Sponsored