First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It only shows 300A and not the lux pkg nor the CP. I’m not taking delivery if the lux pkg has been deleted too. I’ve been driving a. VB hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg since 30 March that I picked up when a customer canceled their order.
Look to see if in accessories you see items on lux package.
Sponsored

Linda B

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux!!!, E450 Lazy Daze Motorhome
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I noticed that on mine, too (similar order dates and scheduling). Also my build email doesn't list the XLT luxury package that was on my original order but DOES list most of the features under "accessories" (but not specifically as a package). Missing items seem to be the 400w/11V power inverter, heater mirrors, heated seats, wiper de-icers and leather wrapped steering wheel. I'm in FL so most of those thing won't be missed, if they are in fact dropped. But it will be interesting to see how the pricing is changed, if at all.
My XLT Lux 360's window sticker didn't list any of those things you state as missing, but they were in the vehicle when I received it. Under optional equipment other, the window sticker said Lux package: 6 d-link bed connectors, 8-way power driver seat, SIBL

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My XLT Lux 360's window sticker didn't list any of those things you state as missing, but they were in the vehicle when I received it. Under optional equipment other, the window sticker said Lux package: 6 d-link bed connectors, 8-way power driver seat, SIBL
Interesting; good to know. Thanks!

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting, mine doesn’t list the hot spot removal (build week 8/15 according to ford, but no modules populated) and my window sticker changed to a 4-rebill last Friday

6E441A87-8A96-4993-9548-958EF50E606F.png
The hot spot removal started 22 Aug. If you were in production before then, you will (should) still get the hot spot. I missed it by one week. I go into production Monday, 29 Aug.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The hot spot removal started 22 Aug. If you were in production before then, you will (should) still get the hot spot. I missed it by one week. I go into production Monday, 29 Aug.
I just got off the phone a little while ago with ford marketing, rep stated that my maverick actually started getting built on the 24th and was sent to the plant for production on the 19th, last thing it showed on the reps end was that my maverick was sent to trim

Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd be f*ckin livid if my dealer changed something on my order. It's my order, I'll wait as long as it take to get what I ordered. If I wanted to compromise I'd literally just go buy anything else out there on the market.

OP
OP
RonR1959

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my window sticker today and confirmed the 4G Hotspot removal happened:
How long after you got the production date email did you get your window sticker?
1661524841518.png

I assume that will be $20.00 less than the Price Protected Price I Have on my signed order sheet?

(Sept 9th order for data points)

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked my tracking. No window sticker yet, but the options all seem to be correct

Nighthawk-1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
knighthawk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your dealer made the co360 change. Ford themselves did a DIBL swap (only for XLT) a while back but I thought that was over with and it's possible that your dealer made that change also.
They down graded me to an XL and no LUX and then no hot spot What the H is going on Anyone say class action

OP
OP
RonR1959

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just spoke with the dealer, and they, in fact, removed the CP360 AND the Lux pkg from my order w/o consulting with me, so, I told them politely that they can pass the truck on to someone else. I'm keeping the VB hybrid with the lux pkg I have, and am calling it a day.

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just spoke with the dealer, and they, in fact, removed the CP360 AND the Lux pkg from my order w/o consulting with me, so, I told them politely that they can pass the truck on to someone else. I'm keeping the VB hybrid with the lux pkg I have, and am calling it a day.
The frustrating part is I am sure they were like... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! when you told them you were going to pass on buying it. Yeah, it will ding them for the name match policy, but they can sell it for 5-10K markup and that will soften the blow. And what do you get out of this? Absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.

OP
OP
RonR1959

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The frustrating part is I am sure they were like... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! when you told them you were going to pass on buying it. Yeah, it will ding them for the name match policy, but they can sell it for 5-10K markup and that will soften the blow. And what do you get out of this? Absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.
Not getting anything out of it, but it tells me I’ll never order from them again!!

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmmm…I just checked my order that just got scheduled on Monday. It looks like my lux package isn’t on it, but there are several luxury items on the list like spray-in bed liner and full size spare. The window sticker isn’t up yet though.

pcbliss

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Cactus Gray XLT Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Look at the disclosures at the bottom of the Order Tracking Page.
  • The Vehicle Summary area does not show all features ordered. Consult your order documents for a complete list of features ordered.

Lux package doesn't show up on the tracking page. Some of the components from the Lux package do.
Sponsored