X Plan heads up

TwoTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tig
Engine
Undecided
If you're ordering a 2024 Eco Boost, just a warning it looks like you'll get scheduled pretty quickly, so don't bothering giving MCA $50 to get X plan.
Ordered last week scheduled week of Jan 29th.
Sponsored

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you're ordering a 2024 Eco Boost, just a warning it looks like you'll get scheduled pretty quickly, so don't bothering giving MCA $50 to get X plan.
Ordered last week scheduled week of Jan 29th.
You only need to be a member for 30 days joining Farm Bureau though.

Last edited:
OP
OP

TwoTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tig
Engine
Undecided
You only need to be a member for 30 days. I did better joining Farm Bureau though.
Thanks for clarifying, I must have misread it. Thought it was 3 months. Been trying to handle this while on back-to-back business trips.

How was the Farming Bureau better?

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You only need to be a member for 30 days. I did better joining Farm Bureau though.
This is not correct, farm bureau might be thirty days but MCA you must be a member for 90 days prior for x plan eligibility. Not sure how farm bureau could beat x plan especially when x plan limits dealer fees to $100

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for clarifying, I must have misread it. Thought it was 3 months. Been trying to handle this while on back-to-back business trips.

How was the Farming Bureau better?
My dealer only charges $344 doc fee. I would have saved about $300 on X plan. If my dealer charged a high doc fee, it would've been better. But I joined farm bureau, and they took $500 off.

Sponsored

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer only charges $344 doc fee. I would have saved about $300 on X plan. If my dealer charged a high doc fee, it would've been better. But I joined farm bureau, and they took $500 off.
Interesting, I saved about $500 on my XL with x plan and $800 on doc fees in Virginia

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is not correct, farm bureau might be thirty days but MCA you must be a member for 90 days prior for x plan eligibility. Not sure how farm bureau could beat x plan especially when x plan limits dealer fees to $100
Sorry, I must've confused that with FB. Farm Bureau is 30 days.

"Interesting, I saved about $500 on my XL with x plan and $800 on doc fees in Virginia" My dealer is pretty cheap on doc fees at $344.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
$50...why wouldn't you roll the dice?

I did and thought I'd be close. LOLOL.

I bet you've spent $50 more carelessly in your life. You aren't scheduled FOR production for another 45 days. That doesn't include QC check, and getting your Maverick out of MAP and to your dealership (in MD?) - which doesn't take into account the poor weather el nino is going to drop on the middle of the country in the coming months.

Tell ya what - I'll but your MCA membership for $50 - and when your Maverick arrives - I get your X-plan discount...deal?

OP
OP

TwoTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tig
Engine
Undecided
$50...why wouldn't you roll the dice?

I did and thought I'd be close. LOLOL.

I bet you've spent $50 more carelessly in your life. You aren't scheduled FOR production for another 45 days. That doesn't include QC check, and getting your Maverick out of MAP and to your dealership (in MD?) - which doesn't take into account the poor weather el nino is going to drop on the middle of the country in the coming months.

Tell ya what - I'll but your MCA membership for $50 - and when your Maverick arrives - I get your X-plan discount...deal?
Just letting people know at this point it's not looking like it's anywhere close to a 3 month wait time for Eco boosts.
What you do with the info is up to you. If I had known it'd be a month, I wouldn't have bothered. Not about the $50.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You are talking about a specific order from a specific dealer. Not all eco boost orders get built that fast nor do all dealers have enough allocations each month. You just won the luck of the draw is all.

Plus with scheduled dates that change, sitting at the plant waiting for a rail car, rail transit time, sitting at the rail drop yard for truck transport, it could be end of March before you are sitting in yours.

Sponsored
OP
OP

TwoTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tig
Engine
Undecided
You are talking about a specific order from a specific dealer. Not all eco boost orders get built that fast nor do all dealers have enough allocations each month. You just won the luck of the draw is all.

Plus with scheduled dates that change, sitting at the plant waiting for a rail car, rail transit time, sitting at the rail drop yard for truck transport, it could be end of March before you are sitting in yours.
I'd actually be happy if that happened.

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Because Farm Bureau gets $500 off. My doc fee was $200 so getting $100 off that still wasn't better considering the X plan would have only got me about $300 off my $25,000 truck.

(Had to do some googling to find out what the fuck MCA was)

OP
OP

TwoTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tig
Engine
Undecided
Because Farm Bureau gets $500 off. My doc fee was $200 so getting $100 off that still wasn't better considering the X plan would have only got me about $300 off my $25,000 truck.

(Had to do some googling to find out what the fuck MCA was)
Depends on the State. Doc fees in VA are $800 and MD its $500.
My MSRP is 34,600, XPlan pricing is 33,813.99.

Gray Goose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
RG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Terrain Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Agreed. A quick schedule is rare. I got my order in the day after order banks opened. No schedule yet for my Ecoboost.

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed. A quick schedule is rare. I got my order in the day after order banks opened. No schedule yet for my Ecoboost.
Are you talking about having ordered just 5 months ago in July for a 2024? Do you know there are people who ordered in September 2022 for a 2023 who have not been scheduled? "Ecoboost" included. And ordering early in any year means nothing to Ford. I'm at 1 year 3 months right now. If you're already thinking about it at 5 months you are in for a world of hurt Good luck.
Sponsored