Sponsored

Is the order bank only available for today?

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Getting a bit antsy here since I haven't heard back from LM about my order for 23-24 roll over. I don't think I've heard anyone discussing about placing an order after today. It seems everyone wants to get their order in on the first day. Is it too late to submit an order tomorrow and the rest of the week?
Sponsored

A Sturdy Beast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mav XL Hybrid, Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Getting a bit antsy here since I haven't heard back from LM about my order for 23-24 roll over. I don't think I've heard anyone discussing about placing an order after today. It seems everyone wants to get their order in on the first day. Is it too late to submit an order tomorrow and the rest of the week?
The order banks will be open until Ford closes them. No one knows when they will close. Last year, they were open for one week.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LM reached out to all of their customers by last Friday to find out if they wanted to do a 2023 rollover. Are you saying no one contacted you at all? You should contact Sarah Davis first thing in the morning. She put out a video a few hours ago of the managers getting ready to enter their orders.

The order banks are swamped and going down off and on since they opened 5 hours ago. They will remain open until there are enough orders entered to meet Fords expected quotas. Last year hybrid orders were 4 days long, ecoboost 5 days.

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The order banks will be open until Ford closes them. No one knows when they will close. Last year, they were open for one week.
To be precise, last year, Sep 15-20 for hybrid and Sep 15-21 for Ecoboost.

mmarkster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Versa Note SL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I stopped by my dealer in Fairfield, CA and they were busy converting orders. Didn't get to mine yet.
Sponsored