Sponsored

In general, Is ordering from a very small dealership a bad idea?

GOODOLGREG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD MAVERICK HYBRID XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ohio here.......Best FORD dealer to order your new ford from is MARK PORTER FORD, JACKSON,OH

This dealer is a small town dealer that sales lots of ordered cars and trucks.
NO BS, SMALL DOCK FEE, PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER, KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING.

They will go out of their way to earn your business, the old fashioned way
LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMER, TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER, REPEAT/REFERRAL BUSINESS

Don't let there location or size fool you, they sell as many or more than the big city dealers
Most are ordered units that are only on thier lot for 2 days till customer picks up
Sponsored

NBK9NBK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
KWANG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybird
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
don't order from a small dealer, I did and sales manager said 10 months after order if I wanted it fast I should have ordered thru a big local dealer and so on called the CEO of the dealer and he said that's not true and blha bla bla and he would speak to him. Still waiting while others got theres months ago sooo.

The Flush

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ohio here.......Best FORD dealer to order your new ford from is MARK PORTER FORD, JACKSON,OH

This dealer is a small town dealer that sales lots of ordered cars and trucks.
NO BS, SMALL DOCK FEE, PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER, KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING.

They will go out of their way to earn your business, the old fashioned way
LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMER, TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER, REPEAT/REFERRAL BUSINESS

Don't let there location or size fool you, they sell as many or more than the big city dealers
Most are ordered units that are only on thier lot for 2 days till customer picks up
Thank you for the recommendation. I live in Waverly OH, so it is good to know of a nearby honest dealer.

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live between Syracuse, NY and Rochester, I could have traveled 45mins to a number of large (HUGE! - iykyk) dealerships. But instead stayed relatively local, and went to Friendly Ford in Geneva, NY. The other 2 Ford dealerships local to me were just purchased, and any reputation was therefore suspect under new ownership.

Friendly Ford was great to work with, they have always have a number of new and used trucks on the lot, and even have demo vehicles of the Maverick & the Lightning. Their service was great, they knew about the ROVP process, and gave me MSRP without asking. They also had all my information ready to go when I got there; Price protection, and a private offer for being a veteran, I mentioned it in an email a couple days prior to my truck being delivered to them, and it was all ready.

They even let me test drive the Lightning, knowing it wasn't in my cards right now. Overall great experience, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

V2WIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As concerns getting a 2023 Maverick ordered with the proper follow-through and eventual delivery.
Does it all come down to just the honesty and competence of your salesman or does dealership size play an important role?
I ordered my xlt hybrid from a small dealer in a small town & couldn't be happier. 9 month wait, but treated great, awesome trade in , msrp, small doc fee. & no headaches. Mangold Ford Eureka I'll.

docsmith1511

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT LUX velocity blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope, Mall of Georgia Ford in Atlanta did courtesy delivery and it cost me a whole $250 out of pocket instead of going to PA and driving it home.
Any chance you still have the name and contact info for who you worked with? Just got my build date today after a yr and am chomping at the bit to get my Maverick here to GA
Sponsored