First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just realized my priority code is Retail 19. Ive seen other threads saying 10 is much better. How does a dealer decide this? Can I ask them to move me up?
Mine was a 20 at one point because they entered it wrong. Call your dealer and just ask if you can be moved up priority. Got mine to move me up to 14
Sponsored

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone, my name is Kristin and I just put the deposit down on mine today. Came straight here to find a way to cope with the wait
Well, hopefully production will ramp up and you won't be waiting long (said the lady who ordered at dealership on 7/14 got a confirmation order from ford on 7/19 and since then, crickets)

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just realized my priority code is Retail 19. Ive seen other threads saying 10 is much better. How does a dealer decide this? Can I ask them to move me up?
10 through 19 is purely *internal* prioritizing at that particular dealership. If all the other orders at that dealership are 19, for example, then it doesnโ€™t matter. If someone with completely identical order build and time has a 10 while you have a 19 and the dealership only has 1 allocation, theirs may get scheduled first. Anyway, thats the theory as I understand it.

Fog Member

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMax
My salesman said that all their orders are put in as 10s. Mine was a June 11 order with a luxury package on a Lariat. I took off the bed liner option and the Tri fold bed cover to get it produced. Still no production date. Hope it comes through soon

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa, Honda GROM
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Kristen, you may as well get comfortable, especially if you ordered a hybrid with the Co-Pilot and Luxury package. I ordered on June 19th and am still waiting.
thats exactly what I got haha Iโ€™m scared

Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do not despair! I now have a DELIVERY date for my hybrid!

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Maybe Ford will be generous enough to put some spray in liners in XLT Hybrids w/ Lux instead of just building Lariat Hybrids w/ Lux.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe Ford will be generous enough to put some spray in liners in XLT Hybrids w/ Lux instead of just building Lariat Hybrids w/ Lux.
Eh? XLT lux includes spray-in.

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received a scheduling email on 7/30 showing the week of 11/22, received another this morning pushing the date back to 12/06. At least I got one though.

Sponsored

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Eh? XLT lux includes spray-in.
i think they meant to schedule some XLT lux packages and not just Lariat ones.

To me seeing that the Lariat hybrid lux has been scheduled for people is a good sign that the XLT will happen eventually. My guess is the XLT hybrid probably accounts for the most orders.

Alientrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Engine
Undecided
I have a XLT Hybrid with order date of 7/8 and no scheduling word/email yet. I have a good car that I'm replacing with the Maverick, so I'm in no hurry. I feel your pain - hope you get your order before mine, so you will have something to drive soon. Mine is Carbonized Gray Metallic, so per the scheduling post today, looks like the CGM crew are the forgotten group again.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My current leased Escape is coming due December. I was told I could get an extension. I'm hoping I can extend it month to month and not another year. I am very excited to get my Maverick. First car/truck I ordered in my life and I'm ... well ... getting up there, if not already there.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My current leased Escape is coming due December. I was told I could get an extension. I'm hoping I can extend it month to month and not another year. I am very excited to get my Maverick. First car/truck I ordered in my life and I'm ... well ... getting up there, if not already there.
Ordering through same dealership that you leased with? Seems like that's the best case and I'd hope they would work with you on whatever timetable it takes.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordering through same dealership that you leased with? Seems like that's the best case and I'd hope they would work with you on whatever timetable it takes.
Yes I did. I've had real good luck with them so far.
Sponsored