First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
I had a dream I finally received the email confirming mine's in production. What a tease! I ordered 7/22.

Has anyone had issues or faced hesitation/resistance from their dealer when trying to change their order in hopes of getting bumped up the list?

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
True, but hybrids look like 70% of all orders. :cautious:
Reminder: Ford has only scheduled three weeks of orders. Nobody has received a truck yet. It only seems like they've been building them for months.

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmm, I had VIN and a build date of October 11. Now there is no build date, though I still have a VIN ...

:unsure:

Sponsored

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmm, I had VIN and a build date of October 11. Now there is no build date, though I still have a VIN ...

:unsure:
Ordered from Chapman (Ed Simpson) July 19, confirmed by Ford the same day, order priority 10. Yes, I know, lariat/hybrid/hard tonneau/etc. put me behind the 8-ball. I'm willing to patiently wait, but I do fear that our existing car, which we will trade in or sell when we buy the Maverick, will drop precipitously in value once the crazy runup in used car prices ends.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered from Chapman (Ed Simpson) July 19, confirmed by Ford the same day, order priority 10. Yes, I know, lariat/hybrid/hard tonneau/etc. put me behind the 8-ball. I'm willing to patiently wait, but I do fear that our existing car, which we will trade in or sell when we buy the Maverick, will drop precipitously in value once the crazy runup in used car prices ends.
Sell it now and lease a gap vehicle through Tom. They’ll then buy it back at the full buyout amount when your Maverick arrives.

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sell it now and lease a gap vehicle through Tom. They’ll then buy it back at the full buyout amount when your Maverick arrives.
Ed works at the sister dealership from Tom. The gap lease deal is not offered there. Plus, two trips to Philly would have been required (one to pick up the leased vehicle, one to pick up the Maverick).

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Ah so that’s how those short term leases work. I wonder if any other dealers would be willing to do that kind of deal

ctm3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester, Miata
I want to order XLT Lux Hybrid but a bit reluctant to do so unseen. The dealer said it would be March delivery - also said tonneau cover was not available and because it's not AWD in Alberta they would consider it a custom order and I would be committed to purchase.

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So which deities are we praying to tonight in order to get scheduled tomorrow?
Dunno but I predict a lot of happy people on here this time tomorrow. Of course there will be some unhappy ones too though....

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So which deities are we praying to tonight in order to get scheduled tomorrow?
I gotta hit the double whammy. First gotta be one of the 30% hybrids, then one of the 17% Lariat Luxury builds. So I'm going with Buddha. Then my mom, rest her soul.

valeriews

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Well, I just placed my order today 9/1 for a Velocity Blue Hybrid Lariat no lux but added Co-pilot, splash guards, spray bed, trailer hitch, hood deflector, all weather floor liners, and 110v/400w outlet. After reading all the posts, thinking I am have made a mistake with some of the add-ons. I was hoping December, but now that feels like more of a dream. BTW, I haven't gotten an order email? How long did your's take. Many seem to be saying same day? Thanks :)

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I just placed my order today 9/1 for a Velocity Blue Hybrid Lariat no lux but added Co-pilot, splash guards, spray bed, trailer hitch, hood deflector, all weather floor liners, and 110v/400w outlet. After reading all the posts, thinking I am have made a mistake with some of the add-ons. I was hoping December, but now that feels like more of a dream. BTW, I haven't gotten an order email? How long did your's take. Many seem to be saying same day? Thanks :)
Welcome Val! Congratulations on your ordering a Maverick. YOUR in the right place for Hybrid orders.
Sponsored