First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dunno but I predict a lot of happy people on here this time tomorrow. Of course there will be some unhappy ones too though....
I have already accepted the fact that I'll be happy for others...but not myself (cuz it ain't happening)
Sponsored

bethanne

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Beth Anne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick First Edition Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So which deities are we praying to tonight in order to get scheduled tomorrow?
Soooo.....I am a teacher. I have 30 students, all male, grades 5-10.....they know Thursdays are scheduling days. About every 5 minutes someone asks if I have refreshed my email to see FORD in my inbox. Two weeks ago, FORD did appear in an email. I squealed. All the boys came running to my desk only to see the FORD monthly newsletter with a credit card offer.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I just placed my order today 9/1 for a Velocity Blue Hybrid Lariat no lux but added Co-pilot, splash guards, spray bed, trailer hitch, hood deflector, all weather floor liners, and 110v/400w outlet. After reading all the posts, thinking I am have made a mistake with some of the add-ons. I was hoping December, but now that feels like more of a dream. BTW, I haven't gotten an order email? How long did your's take. Many seem to be saying same day? Thanks :)
You should get an email right after the dealer enters in your order into their ordering system. Someone on here said they might delay entering in the order since their monthly allocation is full. Not quite sure, but someone with better knowledge will chime in soon enough.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Oh, thank God! This is exactly what Iā€™ve needed!!! itā€™s been so hard doing this on my own, guys!

Iā€™m Steve, and I am hybrid orderer. Iā€™ve been suffering with this order for just over a month now with no build date in sight. I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me. Some day, it will arrive, and I will feel whole again.

ā€¦ Wow, I feel a weight lifted off my shoulder. Iā€™m feeling better already! Thanks guys! šŸ˜€

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Soooo.....I am a teacher. I have 30 students, all male, grades 5-10.....they know Thursdays are scheduling days. About every 5 minutes someone asks if I have refreshed my email to see FORD in my inbox. Two weeks ago, FORD did appear in an email. I squealed. All the boys came running to my desk only to see the FORD monthly newsletter with a credit card offer.
I even check my spam folder...:cautious:

Sponsored

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh, thank God! This is exactly what Iā€™ve needed!!! itā€™s been so hard doing this on my own, guys!

Iā€™m Steve, and I am hybrid orderer. Iā€™ve been suffering with this order for just over a month now with no build date in sight. I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me. Some day, it will arrive, and I will feel whole again.

ā€¦ Wow, I feel a weight lifted off my shoulder. Iā€™m feeling better already! Thanks guys! šŸ˜€
Hi Steve

I even check my spam folder...:cautious:
Me Too

Deklon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Luxury pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm out. Cancelled today. Ordered 6 weeks ago. Never got an email from Ford or any order confirm from anyone. Dealer kept telling me I was all set. Then stopped replying to my emails. Finally called today and asked if I wanted to switch to gas engine because a "hybrid delay" means no chance getting it until at least April. Guy almost seems happy I canceled. Got the sense he knew Ford was not going to get these things built. 2010 Ridgeline should get me another 50,000 miles.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Karmic

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Has anyone who has ordered a hybrid received a build confirmation? Hopefully most of you all arenā€™t in my situation and are banking on this car to replace a car I recently totaled. Weā€™re in this together!
I ordered on 6/18. Hybrid. Got my order confirmation email. Then just emails saying I don't have any Ford points yet. Cause nothing has happened. :)

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hereā€™s to hoping thereā€™s a ton of hybrids
I'm out. Cancelled today. Ordered 6 weeks ago. Never got an email from Ford or any order confirm from anyone. Dealer kept telling me I was all set. Then stopped replying to my emails. Finally called today and asked if I wanted to switch to gas engine because a "hybrid delay" means no chance getting it until at least April. Guy almost seems happy I canceled. Got the sense he knew Ford was not going to get these things built. 2010 Ridgeline should get me another 50,000 miles.
Heā€™s probably excited bc now they have a truck for the lot to mark up. Dealers canā€™t order hybrids for stock until the retail orders are filled.
Not sure if you care enough to do so but call Ford Marketing to verify the status of your order.

Sponsored

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Production is just now kicking off. Relax, they will start scheduling more builds. I suspect many dealers are prioritizing themselves (dealer stock). Vehicles are being scheduled for September and October already. Each week it should increase in scheduled builds. Keep in mind, you are getting a production date that is app. 4-6 weeks after that. If you are notified tomorrow, the build date could be September or October, and hopefully not November. Ford is committed to filling our retail orders in priority, all while building stock vehicles for dealers.
Who knows, maybe a shipment of Tonneau covers arrives two or three weeks from now and they can schedule more builds. A rail car full of black goo shows up one day and the spray in-liner is no longer an issue. They buy in bulk but are not necessarily receiving components in bulk shipments. I can assure you that Ford is on their suppliers but are also at their mercy for components.
I only wish Ford would communicate what anticipated delivery dates are on optional components. It's good to know that Tonneau covers and Spray In Option have Zero availability, but when do they expect these components to come in? One week, one month, six months? It would help so people could evaluate if they wanted to keep or drop ordered options.

Deklon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Luxury pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to relax. But when I can't even get a confirmation that I have an order, and the dealer knew nothing about the covers not being available, and never got an email from Ford, and I had to tell the dealer lots of info I got here that he didn't know, it was tough to keep any faith.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to relax. But when I can't even get a confirmation that I have an order, and the dealer knew nothing about the covers not being available, and never got an email from Ford, and I had to tell the dealer lots of info I got here that he didn't know, it was tough to keep any faith.
Do you have a DORA or other paperwork from the dealership from when your ordered.