Sponsored

Hybrid Order Support Group

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
The lack of lux on hybrids is strange. It looks like there was lux hybrids scheduled in previous weeks.
Sponsored

foxwood28

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
I got an XLT Lux Hybrid in Area 51 with a bunch of options that are on the late arrival lists (spray in liner, splash guards, bed net). My dealer was straight with me when I ordered it July 9th (order confirmed 7-10 via email) that it may be a while before I hear anything, and they thought it would arrive in November/December.

Honestly...kinda alright with this. Get a few out the doors before getting to mine and iron out the kinks. Perfectly happy with my choice for a new car, I got reliable wheels until then, and I can just keep adding to the down payment until then.
the Lux package includes the spray in liner. And all reports (so far) have been the Lux package spray in isn’t holding it up. Splash guards have been on the list though as you know probably

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Carvana and CarMax quotes, yes. But they are only good for about two weeks. When I ordered at the end of June, my truck was appraised at $20,000 and now sits around $18,500.
Yeah, both Carvana and vroom expire after a week. With vroom they’ll increase their offer every week until after the 4th request.
Unless you’re looking to trade/sell the truck now I wouldn’t stress about fluctuations in values. Unless you’ve already received a built date you're months away from having the Maverick.

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So can I stay in this support group?

Finally got my e-mail. Scheduled for week of October 4. Reserved June 9. Ordered June 14.

Cactus Gray XL Hybrid
360 Co-pilot
Trailer Hitch
Floor liners
Bed liner or floor liners?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Was this at Germain? That’s where I ordered mine and I’m starting to wonder if I should have gone to a smaller dealer to maybe get one sooner. Lot of second guessing on my part.
I know exactly what you mean. The only issue for me is the Hybrid. So with that screwed up nationally, I've got it sorted in my mind that it didn't really matter.

I originally ordered locally on 6/10/21 and was second order from dealer. He said allocation was zero and it would be after first of year before scheduled. I canceled and went with Chapman for a lot less on 7/22/21. So I've kicked myself for leaving the small local dealer and here I sit, waiting and second guessing.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
No matter how much booze us hybrid folks will need to continue consuming, it could be worse - see the Bronco hard top stuff....
I can vouch for the fact that it is much worse at the Bronco Bunch Squad, at this point most of us will take the defective hard tops on our Broncos if it will save us from waiting another year…. So yes it could be much worse….. I don’t even want to get started…Oh wait a minute my glass is empty……

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While we're all consuming our favorite beverages and wondering if Ford forgot about us, maybe take a half hour to watch this FordVideoGuy mythbusters video. It makes me feel a lot better about my place in the universe.

Last edited:

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Floor liners without carpet mats. Probably will get a bed mat after purchase using reward points.
My timeline is much like yours but I think my bed liner is holding it up. Ah well. Sooner or later

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’m starting to feel the same way. Just called the Maverick Marketing line and was told my truck is still in “order processing” with no VIN or eta
I didn't know there was Maverick Marketing line! What's the number?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My timeline is much like yours but I think my bed liner is holding it up. Ah well. Sooner or later
If you mean spray-in bed liner then yes, the stand alone spray-in bed liner will delay your order. It appears the only spray-in bed liners scheduled for production are those that are included with the Luxury Package.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Did anyone see any Hot Pepper Red being scheduled ? let alone HPR Hybrid like mine?

Leggo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid, 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I canceled and went with Chapman for a lot less on 7/22/21. So I've kicked myself for leaving the small local dealer and here I sit, waiting and second guessing.
'I'm in the same boat, I was at a small local dealer in early June, and was their 5th order overall, but they refused to work with me on the pricing so I switched to Chapman on 07/12. The way I look at it is it's too late now to change dealerships, so I'm stuck waiting it out and hoping I hear something soon.
Sponsored