Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just talked with my dealer here in wa state, they have few eco boost trucks now on the lot..
I ordered hybrid, asked when they would arrive was told 6 months, crap
Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Not true

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be by the time they get to him if he orders today.
Agreed. This month will be 3 months since I ordered my hybrid and it's still in order processing....

Sponsored

STLMaverick

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape 2006
Just talked with my dealer here in wa state, they have few eco boost trucks now on the lot..
I’m in MO and was told today that my XLT hybrid will arrive between 10/11-10/17.

I ordered in mid-June and had a Sept. 17th build date.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
My delay is I keep changing things….

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrids for dealer inventory, 6 months yes probably so. All of the retail orders, no. Those deliveries are starting soon.

thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed. This month will be 3 months since I ordered my hybrid and it's still in order processing....
I ordered on 7/6 and am currently scheduled for production on 12/6. Add a month for delivery and 6 months is very realistic. (Hybrid order)

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe that 6 months quote is for Dealer Stock Hybrid's not Retail Customer orders.

I ordered a Hybrid XLT on 8/23 and my build is the week of 11/15. I expect to receive is mid-December or 3 months 3 weeks.

Ford is also accelerating production going forward.

Sponsored

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe that 6 months quote is for Dealer Stock Hybrid's not Retail Customer orders.

I ordered a Hybrid XLT on 8/23 and my build is the week of 11/15. I expect to receive is mid-December or 3 months 3 weeks.

Ford is also accelerating production going forward.
Nobody has a clue. Many of us placed our orders two months before you did (including me, hybrid XLT order confirmed by Ford 7/2) and have heard nothing. At this point, I'd be shocked if it was sitting in my driveway before the end of winter '22 (and luckily I can wait).

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
EcoBoost comments have been telling us that it will be FALL. Well even If retail Rapic Red First Edition Hybrids were scheduled for December tomorrow then it would be WINTER!!!

Mattman

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Corolla
Can anyone on the forum validate whether the "retail" hybrid orders are actually being delayed, for how long or is this just BS? My small-sized dealer down south told me 2 days ago his Ford rep told them that hybrid's delayed 6-9 months. That can't be true! I cancelled the spray-in bedliner and bed mat already. My XLT order was confirmed Jun 23. Tim, can you, or any knowledgeable dealer insiders please inform us?? Thanks

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone on the forum validate whether the "retail" hybrid orders are actually being delayed, for how long or is this just BS? My small-sized dealer down south told me 2 days ago his Ford rep told them that hybrid's delayed 6-9 months. That can't be true! I cancelled the spray-in bedliner and bed mat already. My XLT order was confirmed Jun 23. Tim, can you, or any knowledgeable dealer insiders please inform us?? Thanks
Current status is that early hybrid retail orders are now getting estimated shipping dates in the online tracker system, some as early as 1 week from now. However, window stickers still show NOT for sale citing EPA data. But since delivery estimates for built retail hybrids are provided now, it seems Ford is expecting to be ready to sell them by those dates. But then again… we just can’t confirm if that’s really true but it’s the optimistic theory. We were all hoping the official epa data confirmation would get media blasted today but it seems not.

Reactions: wjg

JayMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars & Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Current status is that early hybrid retail orders are now getting estimated shipping dates in the online tracker system, some as early as 1 week from now. However, window stickers still show NOT for sale citing EPA data. But since delivery estimates for built retail hybrids are provided now, it seems Ford is expecting to be ready to sell them by those dates.
Looks like many folks with those delivery dates are getting hit with "NA" in the tracker now. Replacing the previous delivery dates. Folks from this forum are talking about it on another thread. Over on Reddit a thread was saying some Ford guy on a live chat mentioned a couple weeks before epa numbers will be ready. Not sure how much is true. I guess we'll just have to wait and hear more from the guys that have delivery dates for next week.
Sponsored