First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got a call from a the dealer I got my Maverick from. They have a Cyber Orange hybrid XLT w/ lux package on the lot and available... FYI if anyone is interested let me know they give referral rewards that I would like to use for another bed cubby
Sponsored

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If anyone was thinking of lowering their Maverick with Escape springs, I’ve got a set I don’t need
Brand new…. I ordered coilovers so I won’t need them
Just asking before I return them

tamu2010

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra 2010
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone have experience with autonation ford in Katy? I am told by my sells rep your priority code doesn't change and I had 2 orders from them that are still at 19. I ordered one in DFW 2 weeks later and I got a VIN number for it and priority code changed from 19->16->9->2 as I periodically checked

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone have experience with autonation ford in Katy? I am told by my sells rep your priority code doesn't change and I had 2 orders from them that are still at 19. I ordered one in DFW 2 weeks later and I got a VIN number for it and priority code changed from 19->16->9->2 as I periodically checked
These guys texted me today to let me know orders open Aug 2. Didn’t say anything about a deposit (unlike the $1K Planet Ford wants).

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got a call from a the dealer I got my Maverick from. They have a Cyber Orange hybrid XLT w/ lux package on the lot and available... FYI if anyone is interested let me know they give referral rewards that I would like to use for another bed cubby
Ya but for how much....

Sponsored

MavDave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought a XLT w/ 4k and it was 36,xxx out the door so the hybrid with the lux... I would guess a little less than 40. They do mark up if you didn't pre-order but its not too bad. I seriously doubt they still have it, but if you are interested I can call my guy in the morning. If anyone wants a hybrid now and not wait 12-18 months it's not that bad.

tamu2010

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra 2010
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Autonation katy just doesn't seem to be getting any cancelled mavericks. I have one I just got my VIN so hoping I get it by November. I moved my Lightning reservation over to Ford Katy as well.

teh603

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Subaru Outback, '09 Honda Fit
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Autonation katy just doesn't seem to be getting any cancelled mavericks. I have one I just got my VIN so hoping I get it by November. I moved my Lightning reservation over to Ford Katy as well.
You'll probably get it way sooner. If you've got a VIN it'll be finished by October, since 2023 build dates start then.

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else have a recommendation for Houston area dealerships? Looking to place an order for MY23. Was worried that I hadn’t located a quality dealer yet with 8/2 fast approaching. Delay to 9/15 today gives me a bit of breathing room. Looking for the same thing everyone else wants, no markups, no additional add-ons. Prefer no deposit and X-plan pricing.
FYI. Don’t visit the fine establishment in Baytown. Stopped in to ask a few questions about their process. Seemed confused at first about COVP. Told me they couldn’t lock in my price or incentives and that Ford controlled that. If MSRP went up between now and arrival, I would pay higher MSRP. Couldn’t tell me if they honored X plan pricing and that it didn’t matter anyway and wouldn’t save me anything. When I asked about markups, he told me, without hesitation, “all sales will have $3k ADM”. I asked “even for retail orders” and he said “yes”. I shook his hand, thanked him for his time and walked out.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else have a recommendation for Houston area dealerships? Looking to place an order for MY23. Was worried that I hadn’t located a quality dealer yet with 8/2 fast approaching. Delay to 9/15 today gives me a bit of breathing room. Looking for the same thing everyone else wants, no markups, no additional add-ons. Prefer no deposit and X-plan pricing.
FYI. Don’t visit the fine establishment in Baytown. Stopped in to ask a few questions about their process. Seemed confused at first about COVP. Told me they couldn’t lock in my price or incentives and that Ford controlled that. If MSRP went up between now and arrival, I would pay higher MSRP. Couldn’t tell me if they honored X plan pricing and that it didn’t matter anyway and wouldn’t save me anything. When I asked about markups, he told me, without hesitation, “all sales will have $3k ADM”. I asked “even for retail orders” and he said “yes”. I shook his hand, thanked him for his time and walked out.
Ouch. At least they were honest about the markup up front. At this point I’m going with Helfman in Staford and Tommie Vaughn. Perhaps Gullo in Conroe. Like you said the delay gives me a chance to ask a few more questions. Keep the feedback coming guys. Good luck to all!

Sponsored

Houmav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ouch. At least they were honest about the markup up front. At this point I’m going with Helfman in Staford and Tommie Vaughn. Perhaps Gullo in Conroe. Like you said the delay gives me a chance to ask a few more questions. Keep the feedback coming guys. Good luck to all!
Let us know, I am in the same situation and looking to order locally when they open up ordering. Plan to order XL, Eco, AWD, 4K w/bed liner

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I went through the purchase process at Tommie Vaughn last week and it was quick and easy
No pushed add ons, the finance lady went through the options because they have to but no pressure
Andy Ortiz handled the ordering and requests and shared the little info Ford gave him
He did call me the minute the transport truck showed up (it was already offloaded when I got there but you can see the truck in the background)
And a big deal to me was front plate bracket was not attached
Ford Maverick HTX Mavericks 9162A188-5E5A-464D-A17F-71C2FB4CFE61

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went through the purchase process at Tommie Vaughn last week and it was quick and easy
No pushed add ons, the finance lady went through the options because they have to but no pressure
Andy Ortiz handled the ordering and requests and shared the little info Ford gave him
He did call me the minute the transport truck showed up (it was already offloaded when I got there but you can see the truck in the background)
And a big deal to me was front plate bracket was not attached
9162A188-5E5A-464D-A17F-71C2FB4CFE61.jpeg
small world. when i initiated my maverick order andy told me to order someplace else as Tvaughn had already sold out their allotment. andy is the son of one of my porsche club friends that occasionally drops by on wednesday nights....
any progress on your alignment?

Lord

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick 2011 ford ranger 2.3 xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am. I'm just outside of Huntsville. I ordered my Maverick November 2021. Still not in production. I've talked to Ford a couple of times and Status is order confirmed.

Last edited:

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

small world. when i initiated my maverick order andy told me to order someplace else as Tvaughn had already sold out their allotment. andy is the son of one of my porsche club friends that occasionally drops by on wednesday nights....
any progress on your alignment?
Scheduled for Tuesday
Sponsored