Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Howdy Y'all! Another addition to the Central Texas (Austin) Cyber Orange Maverick squad. Picked up my '23 XLT Hybrid on 8/18. Loving the truck so far and waiting on a bed cover right now to complete the truck! Haven't gotten too many photos of it just yet but here it was when it was delivered to the dealership.

Ford Maverick The Texas Mavericks! image_0.JPG
Sponsored

BubbaMerle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer: Mac Haik, Houston (Katy Freeway)
Model: 2023 Lariat Hybrid (Cactus Gray)
23MY Order on 17 SEP 2022
24MY Order on 18 JUL 2023

The dealer says they sent in my email address to Ford with the order, but I have never received any direct communication from Ford about my Maverick order. I have received several contacts from Ford promoting the Ranger (had no connection to my Maverick order).

Have confirmed with Ford Marketing that my order is in the system, but they have been unable to help clear up my issue with getting any direct communication from Ford about the order.

All I have ever been able to learn (APR, MAY, JUN, JUL) is: "In Order Processing - Unscheduled - Clean".
Last week for the first time, the Marketing folks gave me a status of: "Compiling Parts".

UPDATE: 12 OCT 2023 received confirmation my build is scheduled for week of 11 DEC 2023.

Last edited:

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Howdy Y'all! Another addition to the Central Texas (Austin) Cyber Orange Maverick squad. Picked up my '23 XLT Hybrid on 8/18. Loving the truck so far and waiting on a bed cover right now to complete the truck! Haven't gotten too many photos of it just yet but here it was when it was delivered to the dealership.

image_0.JPG
Awesome. I have a 2022 cyber orange XLT. I live in Round Rock. Please join the Central Texas Maverick Owners Club. https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/groups/central-texas-maverick-owners-club.3/

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have confirmed with Ford Marketing that my order is in the system, but they have been unable to help clear up my issue with getting any direct communication from Ford about the order.
the dealer did not send ford your email address correctly is why ford hasn't sent you anything.
btw, I'm just down 59 from you.

BubbaMerle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
the dealer did not send ford your email address correctly is why ford hasn't sent you anything.
btw, I'm just down 59 from you.
The dealer disagrees and seems unwilling to do anything to fix it..... since they do not know how.

They did show me a screen with my email address listed, but of course I had no way to know if it was as it should be.

The latest Mktg person had me send an email to Ford Customer Service, but no response yet.

Sponsored

JakRussll

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid & 2023 HD Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thank you for the invite fellow Texans. An out-of-the-box Maverick question here.

I have been driving my '22 Hybrid XLT for 14 months now and really enjoy it. Last week I picked up my '23 EcoBoost XLT. I only have around 75 miles on it but the ride seems very different. The EB feels like a stiffer ride vs the Hybrid (which I always drive in normal mode). I tried all the different modes on the EB and no difference. Still stiff vs the Hybrid. I enjoy the extra pep with the gas engine but am wondering if the additional weight on the front end might mean stiffer shocks/struts for the design

Pretty sure it is not just my 65 YO imagination here. Anyone have a similar experience or opinion why/if the EB has a more truck like ride?

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty sure it is not just my 65 YO imagination here. Anyone have a similar experience or opinion why/if the EB has a more truck like ride?
is your EB AWD? that would easily be a big difference!
my EB is FWD and i thought rode great until i modified it with springs not actually designed for it....
i lowered mine before anyone actually made maverick specific springs. and FYI i'm well over 60.
Ford Maverick The Texas Mavericks! a51

BubbaMerle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The dealer says they sent in my email address to Ford with the order, but I have never received any direct communication from Ford about my Maverick order. I have received several contacts from Ford promoting the Ranger (had no connection to my Maverick order).
Good News: The dealer finally cleared up the email issue (50th week after order placed) and I received my first direct email from Ford with an actual update on my order.

Bad News: The update was that they will update me again in forty-five (45) days about this first update......."We’re still confirming your scheduled build date."

Sponsored

ShelbyGT500

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Shelby GT500, 2015 F150 Lariat, 24 Maverick Lar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just picked up 2024 Lariat Hybrid in azura gray. Realling liking the little truck. Traded 2015 F150 Lariat for it. I'm in far NE Houston area, 59N.
I'm a car guy, currently own a 2022 Shelby GT500.

Ford Maverick The Texas Mavericks! Maverick_Shelby garage - Copy

Ford Maverick The Texas Mavericks! Maverick side sticker - Copy

IHateSpeedbumps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I saw a HPR Lariat on i35 today heading south in Austin. It had fender flares and a hood scoop. Was it someone here?

Llamaryudo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru OBS, 2024 XLT Lux, AWD Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Donodo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV Escape SEL, Maverick hybrid XLT, DR-650
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Reckon I’ve seen 6 Maverick trucks in the Wichita Falls area over the past month or so. 3, including mine are Atlas Blue, 2 are Cactus Grey and the other was in Oxford White. Not sure mine counts since I got mine in California. I’d like to think so because it’s registered here in Texas.
Sponsored