Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
So I figured something out today while looking at our certificate numbers for our carryover Maverick orders. The Maverick team gave the numbers in a very easy way. Maybe this will help you if your dealer can't pull your certificate number from your name and address.

The certificate number has 12 digits. The first 5 is the the dealer code based on the dealership your 22 order was submitted. This would be found on your order sheet.
The next 2 numbers are 22. The year of your order.
The next 4 numbers are the order number on your 22MY order. Also found on your order sheet.
The last number is 1 or 2. Since an order number can be used twice, one for a W8E body code (FWD) and one for a W8F body code (AWD). They would have to try 1 first and if it does pull then try 2.

Hope this helps. Sorry it took so long for me to figure that out.

Don't forget that your dealer needed to COVP your 22 order to get the private offer for transitioning from 22 to 23.
Sponsored

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for this info Tim. Definitely going in my notes.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Great information!

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I figured something out today while looking at our certificate numbers for our carryover Maverick orders. The Maverick team gave the numbers in a very easy way. Maybe this will help you if your dealer can't pull your certificate number from your name and address.

The certificate number has 12 digits. The first 5 is the the dealer code based on the dealership your 22 order was submitted. This would be found on your order sheet.

The next 2 numbers are 22. The year of your order.

The next 4 numbers are the order number on your 22MY order. Also found on your order sheet.

The last number is 1 or 2. Since an order number can be used twice, one for a W8E body code (FWD) and one for a W8F body code (AWD). They would have to try 1 first and if it does pull then try 2.

Hope this helps. Sorry it took so long for me to figure that out.

Don't forget that your dealer needed to COVP your 22 order to get the private offer for transitioning from 22 to 23.
Did the dealer need to submit COVP or ROVP or both?

Grand Nat.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Stingray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hello Tim Ford told me there is also a Program # that they have giving to me. Does this mean anything? Mc A is the dealer.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

@fordvideoguy I was told you also have to enter the zip code on it, is that correct?

Originally Ford marketing couldn't find my certificate and then found out they messed up my address when the certificate was generated and it
has my dealers zip. They told me I just have to give the certificate number and the zip and it will come up.

22RolloverClub

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2019 VW Jetta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim coming though with flying colors again. I'm one of your rollover orders, glad to know you guys are on top of it.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy I was told you also have to enter the zip code on it, is that correct?

Originally Ford marketing couldn't find my certificate and then found out they messed up my address when the certificate was generated and it
has my dealers zip. They told me I just have to give the certificate number and the zip and it will come up.
You can search just by email address or just by phone number or just the certificate number.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Hello Tim Ford told me there is also a Program # that they have giving to me. Does this mean anything? Mc A is the dealer.
Once the dealer puts in that certificate number it will show the program number.

Sponsored

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks Tim,

I do have a question, where exactly is the dealer code? I see "sales code" on my preview build sheet but it's 6 charactors instead of 5.

I have a DORA from my original 21 order that has a 5 digit code next to dealer name at the top.

Last edited:

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks Tim,

I do have a question, where exactly is the dealer code? I see "sales code" on my preview build sheet but it's 6 charactors instead of 5.

I have a DORA from my original 21 order that has a 5 digit code next to dealer name at the top.
It is the sales code, but without the letter in front, just the numbers. For the order code part of thr certificate, you do include any letters in it.

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is the sales code, but without the letter in front, just the numbers. For the order code part of thr certificate, you do include any letters in it.

Ok thanks for the info. I was wondering if the letter in front needed to be dropped to make it 5 digits. I want to spell out my certificate to the dealer since they say they can't find it and my truck is on the train.

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Great information. Our dealer ended up filing an exception to get the transition private offer applied to our MY23 order. Once he figured out that’s what he needed to do when the certificate didn’t come up, it only took a day or two to resolve.

Being able to generate the certificate using this formula, certainly would have been helpful.

Question. though: Would having the. number in this way work, even though no private offer was able to be located in the system because our information didn’t match precisely?

Moot point for us, now — just curious. Does the private offer certificate number exist somehow automatically … even though it can’t be located unless you have the number?

BigMike5001

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer wasn't able to pull up my certificate until they had my truck, picked her up 2 weeks ago... When I sat down with finance the certificate came right up. The original certificate expired but Ford extended the offer automatically. I was worried with the lack of communication but it turned out alright in the end. Loving my Maverick and all of the information in this group. Thanks to all for sharing. I hope my experience helps.
Sponsored