Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid & 2023 HD Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Someone had posted about Flood Ford in Rhode Island. I checked them out and they ARE for real. 6 years 100k with the $100.00 deductible $1,110.00 plus I had $105.00 in Ford Pass Points which I used to bring the cost down even more. The website is www.floodfordesp.com

I am not an EXT warranty person 'at all' but these prices may change my mind. Thank you for posting the website. I see there is another price increase on 6/2/22 but this is still great info to take to the dealership with me next month ( I hope). This chart below is for $100 deductible

Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where? I've not seen a rate that low on a Maverick.
That's a insanely low rate on any car. I'm curious to as well on who that's through. My CU offered me 2.79 at 72 but the dealer was able to get capital 1 at 2.88 so I took that and will refinance with my CU and get the little 200$ bonus for it. my credit score is right over 780 for reference.

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Florida, as one of their many dealer protection laws, requires you purchase ESPs through a dealer in-state.
Curious. I live in Florida but purchased my Maverick from an Alabama dealer who did offer me an extended warranty at the time. Was that a mistake on their part, or since I was there in person, just a loophole around the law I can exploit?

Last edited:

JakRussll

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid & 2023 HD Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Curious. I live in Florida but purchased my Maverick from an Alabama dealer who did over me an extended warranty at the time. Was that a mistake on their part, or since Zi was there in person, just a loophole around the law I can exploit?

I could not imagine a FORD dealer selling a new car warranty that is not valid in all 50 states. Matters not where you purchased it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mainer500

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Someone had posted about Flood Ford in Rhode Island. I checked them out and they ARE for real. 6 years 100k with the $100.00 deductible $1,110.00 plus I had $105.00 in Ford Pass Points which I used to bring the cost down even more. The website is www.floodfordesp.com

I am not an EXT warranty person 'at all' but these prices may change my mind. Thank you for posting the website. I see there is another price increase on 6/2/22 but this is still great info to take to the dealership with me next month ( I hope). This chart below is for $100 deductible

Yep that's basically what we got from Flood Ford, plus I used 100 bucks of my Ford Points, it's listed in my Ford Pass so it's real and a real good deal.

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Last edited:

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Grainger Ford in Iowa was offering the same pricing as Flood. Do not know if they still are, but that’s where I got mine.

OP
OP
Mainer500

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Curious. I live in Florida but purchased my Maverick from an Alabama dealer who did over me an extended warranty at the time. Was that a mistake on their part, or since Zi was there in person, just a loophole around the law I can exploit?

I could not imagine a FORD dealer selling a new car warranty that is not valid in all 50 states. Matters not where you purchased it.
The Ford Extended Warranty is good in all 50 states. If a dealer sells their own in house Warranty it is usually good just there but some might also sell the one that's advertised on radio shows (I can't remember the name). But if it's a Ford one you're good, I'm in Maine and I bought my wife's from Flood Ford in Rhode Island. It's good nationwide because it's from Ford.

THECATMAC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So who has bought one in Florida as I am looking for one right now here. And how does someone know the prices go up on June 2nd? I love her….
Ford Maverick How much are you paying for the extended Ford Warranty IMG_1630

Sponsored

Bsperty

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crab
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That sounds a little steep to me. Most of ours are around $2,000 for comparable coverage. But if you wanted more exact information you can PM me and I can get it for you.
Ziegler ford in Michigan was my best price PLUS if you pay in full you get $250 off

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost