Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on the Mavericktruckclub. You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the community. Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Maverick, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership.As a new car dealer, Granger Ford is authorized by Ford Motor Company to sell Ford/Lincoln Protect Extended Service Plan. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? We can handle that too!The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like a win! I have a VIN but no truckl

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long is this offer good? Can you provide a couple examples of pricing? Can we lock in the deal without our VIN/build date?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully we will get an answer.
Yeah, I was planning on getting a plan mostly because I'm planning on keep the Maverick for a long time and with it being first model year a little peace of mind can go a long way. If I remember correctly there are different levels to the plan so I'm wondering if this applies to all levels or just the base plan. As you said hopefully we'll hear something.

Sponsored

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will this be available when my truck finally arrives at Granger? I'm months out yet, if at all this year.

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Aren't they in reality 2-year extended warranties? If it's a 5-year and runs concurrently with the 3/36 btb factory warranty, then you would just get two more years. Does it cover things the btb warranty does not? If not, I wonder what the cost is if you buy one just before the 3/36 expires in order to get the extra 5-years of coverage on top of the 3/36??? JAT

slooose42

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra 5.7 4wheel drive
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully we will get an answer.
Probably not. Gee, let's all rush out and buy a warranty that we don't know what or how long or how much it cost. Sounds a little fishy to me. It was bad enough buying a vehicle that I've never test driven or seen one like it. That's about a daring as I get.😎

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I was planning on getting a plan mostly because I'm planning on keep the Maverick for a long time and with it being first model year a little peace of mind can go a long way. If I remember correctly there are different levels to the plan so I'm wondering if this applies to all levels or just the base plan. As you said hopefully we'll hear something.
Same here, plus I can use my pass points.