How many Mavericks have you seen?

pjlawton

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick First Edition Lariat
I've seen two other Mavs. One white XL on the dealer lot and a Shadow Black one in a parking lot. Can't wait to see some of the other colors in person.
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have seen three in the wild (multiple times as well). I also live near a dealer and have seen probably 40-50 at the dealership. Seen one in every color except black and Rapid Red.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
It is surprising how rare they seem to be aside of the few that one sees at dealerships. Other than mine, I have seen only two “in the wild” in Raleigh NC. Also saw one at a fast food place in VA along I95.

Sponsored

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen 2 in Rochester NY. And I stopped at one to get a closer look and the owner was there and he let me sit in it and even test drive it!!! It was a hybrid and it was freakin awesome!! I'm so excited for it. We're gonna love it!

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw my second one in downtown San Diego tonight. Don't worry, I took this picture when we were stopped at a light.
Ford Maverick How many Mavericks have you seen? 20220315_185804

Interesting thing about this truck. Even though it was in San Diego, the plate holder was from a dealer in Santa Clara.

LGoody

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen 5 in Florida, 4 in the Tampa Bay Area and 1 in st.Augustine all eco boost. I haven’t seen any other hybrids on the road.

tfarny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, VW Golf
One - I passed by the local dealer and it was on the lot, I made a mental note to stop in on my way back home but then I saw the new owner gassing it up when I drove back that way. Except for that, I sat in one at the dealer where I placed my order (build week should be next week...)

Sponsored

Bigronron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve seen at least 20 or 30. All Southern California. I’ve talked to a few people. Quite the mix between ecoboosts and hybrids. I’d say almost 50/50. Surprisingly everyone that I’ve talked to did not order and picked one up after someone cancelled. I can’t even imagine how much markup they’ve paid 😳.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I’ve only seen three and two were over tha last several months. Kind of surprised as rare as they are only one person has asked about mine.

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've not seen any in the wild in southern Indiana and only one on a dealer lot which inspired me to order mine.

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in Garner, NC and work in Angier, NC. I have seen one Carbonized Gray XL in Garner, one Carbonized Gray Lariat in Durham (dealership on hold for customer pickup), and one Alto Blue Lariat in Angier.
I'm in Garner NC, too. Hopefully, you'll see my HPR Lariat hybrid driving around soon enough...

Ford Maverick How many Mavericks have you seen? 6