Sponsored

How are some of you guys already placing orders?

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Had another thought. For those receiving emails, do you have a Ford account/ FordPass login? If you sign into fords website, there is a section for “reservations and orders” does your order show up there?

The delays in receiving emails could be Ford having to match order details to an account due to the dealer not linking them when placing the order.
Sponsored

Panoptikom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW & Mazda
Had another thought. For those receiving emails, do you have a Ford account/ FordPass login? If you sign into fords website, there is a section for “reservations and orders” does your order show up there?

The delays in receiving emails could be Ford having to match order details to an account due to the dealer not linking them when placing the order.
Hmmm. I have a Ford owners account (with the same email I used to place my order) but my Maverick order doesn’t show up there despite me getting the order confirmation email from Ford yesterday. *shrug*

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmmm. I have a Ford owners account (with the same email I used to place my order) but my Maverick order doesn’t show up there despite me getting the order confirmation email from Ford yesterday. *shrug*
Mine didn't show up in my Ford account either....

rob804

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

Good Morning,

No ford account and/or fordpass login and got my email after I left the email. At the end of the day you'll get the email as soon as the dealership submits your pre-order.

GrFa

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat, Volvo
After four emails back and forth insisting ordering was open and that I should be at the top of the list because I reserved within the first few hours the sales manager called me, took down the details, and forwarded me my build sheet. Waiting to see if I get an email or for it to show up on my Ford account. I also have a Lightning reservation that’s been showing there but not the Maverick.

Sponsored

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer said that my order is submitted from what they can see and that it might take a few days for Ford to process the order and send the email. I guess we shall see.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer said that my order is submitted from what they can see and that it might take a few days for Ford to process the order and send the email. I guess we shall see.
That's malarkey. I got the email confirmation from Ford within minutes of me submitting my paperwork.

Croyse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Couple things. I got my email from Ford within 5 minutes of the dealer processing the deposit.

second. I don’t think will not be building these trucks in the same order that the the dealers are putting them in. Ford will make them in the order that is most efficient for them . My guess is they will likely build them together with like orders.

I was also able to make a change to my order after it was processed.

I did not have a Ford account when I placed my order and I still got the email from Ford.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Couple things. I got my email from Ford within 5 minutes of the dealer processing the deposit.

second. I don’t think will not be building these trucks in the same order that the the dealers are putting them in. Ford will make them in the order that is most efficient for them . My guess is they will likely build them together with like orders.

I was also able to make a change to my order after it was processed.

I did not have a Ford account when I placed my order and I still got the email from Ford.
correct. There are many date milestones to placing an order. There’s receipt date, serialize date, segment date, sequence date, blend date, produced date, gate release date, ship date. At serialize date you will see a VIN. At blend date, they will determine the sequence based on how to blend in the parts that they have with the queue of orders and the current assembly line crew.

Keep in mind that for things like spray in liners there will be additional wait after production for those to applied post production. So patience is in order.

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree, I think there will be a well thought out method to the order of builds - which orders are done first and which are put at the bottom. For example, my guess is Lariats go first (biggest money maker) but none with the fancy extra work stuff that takes more time to build like off road package or trailer package or all wheel drive. However, they will concentrate on the Luxury package buyers that includes more electronics than mechanical items. And of course, they will prioritize locations to be sure customers closer to their Mexican plant will receive orders first (less transportation problems and cost). Lets see: I happen to have ordered a Lariat with Luxury package, front wheel drive only, no towing or off road stuff and I live next door to Mexico in Texas. Seems to my way of thinking I should be the first Maverick owner!!!!

Sponsored

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's malarkey. I got the email confirmation from Ford within minutes of me submitting my paperwork.
Absolutly was. (Sort of)

There is an additional step with the Maverick orders where in the dealer needs to upload a copy of the signed build sheet and driver’s license info to Ford for confirmation of the order. Sat down with my rep yesterday to see/complete this step. After submitting that info it can take up to 72 business hours for Ford to confirm the order (exact wording of the confirmation page after we uploaded the info).

Once we uploaded that info my order status went from submitted to pending on its way to “confirmed” on Fords order tracking. This step is brand new for Maverick orders due to so many dealers falsifying retail orders of the bronco to get more lot inventory then what they were allocated.

Also, every dealer should now be aware of this since an email was sent out by Ford to the dealers explaining this additional step.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree, I think there will be a well thought out method to the order of builds - which orders are done first and which are put at the bottom. For example, my guess is Lariats go first (biggest money maker) but none with the fancy extra work stuff that takes more time to build like off road package or trailer package or all wheel drive. However, they will concentrate on the Luxury package buyers that includes more electronics than mechanical items. And of course, they will prioritize locations to be sure customers closer to their Mexican plant will receive orders first (less transportation problems and cost). Lets see: I happen to have ordered a Lariat with Luxury package, front wheel drive only, no towing or off road stuff and I live next door to Mexico in Texas. Seems to my way of thinking I should be the first Maverick owner!!!!
As someone who ordered a Lariat hybrid, I'd be ok with this. 🤣

Rflick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick Encore + ordered Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After reading others concerns about their Maverick orders, I got Online at Ford.Com to check my account. When opening the tab for Orders and Reservations , it stated that I had NO pending orders or reservations. I called my sales representative at our local Ford dealership to ask why my Ford account shows no orders or reservations. He looked up my order on the office computer. He emailed me another copy of my order dated June 21, 2021. I did receive an email from Ford on June 22 confirming my order. He mentioned that it is likely that the corporation website is behind in accounting for new orders. Yesterday I received an attached email from my sales representative concerning the Order Enrollment page, along with a tracking number for the “claim “. I am at a loss to understand what the claim notification means. Anyone else understand what this means?

Ford Maverick How are some of you guys already placing orders? 96543C29-4B57-43E3-A9B1-230B98A8C801

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After reading others concerns about their Maverick orders, I got Online at Ford.Com to check my account. When opening the tab for Orders and Reservations , it stated that I had NO pending orders or reservations. I called my sales representative at our local Ford dealership to ask why my Ford account shows no orders or reservations. He looked up my order on the office computer. He emailed me another copy of my order dated June 21, 2021. I did receive an email from Ford on June 22 confirming my order. He mentioned that it is likely that the corporation website is behind in accounting for new orders. Yesterday I received an attached email from my sales representative concerning the Order Enrollment page, along with a tracking number for the “claim “. I am at a loss to understand what the claim notification means. Anyone else understand what this means?

96543C29-4B57-43E3-A9B1-230B98A8C801.png
This is the confirmation page that appears after the dealer submits your signed order sheet and drivers license info to Ford. After this the order should get confirmed by Ford within that 72 hour window. Interesting though that you state you DID receive an email already....
Sponsored