Sponsored

How many of you are still waiting for delivery of your 2022 orders?

hopsnbarley91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Sienna, 2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My maverick has been built since 8/30. Took about a month before it moved to shipped status with my first ETA being 10/30-11/5. There is another forum member who ordered at the same dealer as I did with the same shipping ETA updates I get. I feel like we're going to be the last to receive our 2022 orders and people will be getting their 2023's before ours arrive.
Sponsored

HawkeyeBunny

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford C-Max SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My truck was in production on 10/6, listed as built on 10/26 and has been sitting showing shipped since then. It was supposed to be delivered the second week of November and the delivery date to the dealer keeps on getting pushed. Sad thing is the truck is sitting in the railyard about 2 hours west of me and I can't even go pick it up. Starting to get very frustrated over it. But hey, we don't want to rush things, it's only been about a year now....

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My truck was in production on 10/6, listed as built on 10/26 and has been sitting showing shipped since then. It was supposed to be delivered the second week of November and the delivery date to the dealer keeps on getting pushed. Sad thing is the truck is sitting in the railyard about 2 hours west of me and I can't even go pick it up. Starting to get very frustrated over it. But hey, we don't want to rush things, it's only been about a year now....
You can always take a job for a company that runs car carriers to speed things up, I hear there is a shortage of drivers.

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can always take a job for a company that runs car carriers to speed things up, I hear there is a shortage of drivers.
might not be a bad job, all local runs

HawkeyeBunny

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford C-Max SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tempting. I have been tossing around the idea of getting a CDL-A. I could probably get my license before my truck gets delivered with the way things are going.
Sponsored