Sponsored

Has anyone else who placed an order in October heard any news?

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered a Hybrid XLT with lux and 360 on Oct 27th; got a confirmation email the next day. My mid-sized dealer gave me an honest reply as to when I could possibly expect delivery -- "We really have no idea. Could be 2 months, could be well into next year." I can appreciate that... so I've just got the thing on order and it will get here when it gets here. No point in getting all wound up reading the tea leaves and internet speculation.
Sponsored

Canis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VWs
FWIW - Ordered my Eco Lariat AWD with no other options Oct 26th and it's scheduled for production Jan 31st.

HotJombalya

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jombee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger Edge, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also ordered October 13th and got confirmation that day. XLT Lux Hybrid with 360, mats, cover and flaps. I called Ford for shiggles about two weeks ago and they confirmed the order is in as well.

Nothing left to do besides just chill out and let the process happen. I’m lucky in that I still have my 2002 Ranger and work from home so I don’t need a daily driver right now. By spring I will so I’m ok with the wait.

By the way, if anybody is in the Fort Mill area of SC, the dealership there has an Area 51 FX4 that you can go see and sit in. It’s not for sale though!

Hennessy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick carbonized grey Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FWIW - Ordered my Eco Lariat AWD with no other options Oct 26th and it's scheduled for production Jan 31st.
This gives me some hope. I ordered very similar and around the same time and have been waiting and wondering when I get the email confirmation of what is going on.

Sponsored

Canis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VWs
This gives me some hope. I ordered very similar and around the same time and have been waiting and wondering when I get the email confirmation of what is going on.
It also JUST got scheduled end of last week - hang in there, I'm sure you're right around the corner.

JackZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Ford Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a Hybrid XLT with lux and 360 on Oct 27th; got a confirmation email the next day. My mid-sized dealer gave me an honest reply as to when I could possibly expect delivery -- "We really have no idea. Could be 2 months, could be well into next year." I can appreciate that... so I've just got the thing on order and it will get here when it gets here. No point in getting all wound up reading the tea leaves and internet speculation.
I ordered my hybrid 10/20 but Ford marketing said the order date Ford received it is 10/28. My dealer just informed me the order was pulled out of the ordering process by Ford and will not be built as a hybrid. If I want the truck I'll have to change it to a 2.0 Ecoboost. Best have your dealer look at your order to confirm it's still valid as a hybrid.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I ordered my hybrid 10/20 but Ford marketing said the order date Ford received it is 10/28. My dealer just informed me the order was pulled out of the ordering process by Ford and will not be built as a hybrid. If I want the truck I'll have to change it to a 2.0 Ecoboost. Best have your dealer look at your order to confirm it's still valid as a hybrid.
That sounds more like the dealership screwed up...

PougueForLife

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Georgetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, as of March 3, 2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum, I just joined this morning. I ordered a Maverick XLT hybrid in cactus gray on October 12th. I've not received any emails other than the initial order confirmation. I was told (somewhat optimistically by my dealer) that mid-January is realistic. But I've been reading on this forum about people who ordered much earlier than me being told to wait until March, April, or even May. My question is, is there a chance I won't get one, that they will meet production/materials capacity and I'll be out of luck? Has anyone else who placed an order in October heard any news? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks.
I ordered mine on Sept 9th and do not have a build date, yet. I received my confirmation e-mail the day after I ordered, so I know it was passed on correctly by me dealer. Just waiting now.

Padre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fr. Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT w/ Lux, CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
September hybrid order and nothing.

Sponsored

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order was confirmed on August 6th. Thru the 1st week of March it has not been scheduled. Going on to an 8 month wait. Where I have seen vehicles just like the one I order being built with order dates after mine. I will wait and see if I get an April built date. If not I have decided that I wasn't going to wait any longer and will cancel my order. Let the dealer have it. No vehicle that Ford makes is worth that much of a wait. They ain't the only car/truck manufacture out there.

Ron vannoy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum, I just joined this morning. I ordered a Maverick XLT hybrid in cactus gray on October 12th. I've not received any emails other than the initial order confirmation. I was told (somewhat optimistically by my dealer) that mid-January is realistic. But I've been reading on this forum about people who ordered much earlier than me being told to wait until March, April, or even May. My question is, is there a chance I won't get one, that they will meet production/materials capacity and I'll be out of luck? Has anyone else who placed an order in October heard any news? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks.
Since you have order confirmation from Ford it's Not a question if you'll get it but when you will get it
I ordered mine oct 8 heard nothing yet
Sponsored