Sponsored

Has anyone else who placed an order in October heard any news?

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
I didn't see that there may be more Jan. numbers.
Sponsored

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered Oct 12th too, but I order the XLT ECO with a few options. I’m hoping to see mine by April if I’m lucky. Hopefully we both get ours before May.

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum, I just joined this morning. I ordered a Maverick XLT hybrid in cactus gray on October 12th. I've not received any emails other than the initial order confirmation. I was told (somewhat optimistically by my dealer) that mid-January is realistic. But I've been reading on this forum about people who ordered much earlier than me being told to wait until March, April, or even May. My question is, is there a chance I won't get one, that they will meet production/materials capacity and I'll be out of luck? Has anyone else who placed an order in October heard any news? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks.
I ordered 10/13/21 received email the next day, XLT hybrid, Area 51, spray in bed liner, trifold cover, full size spare and tow hitch. I'm hoping for a March/April build :)

6/8/22 follow up. Stopped in to my Ford dealership to chat with my sales person. Not too confident now :-(
He said the dealership has about 60 Mav orders. He has 6 orders himself, only 2 have arrived so far!
My order went to Priority 2 a few weeks ago. I know that doesn't really matter much but at least some progress. I thought that I might hear something by the end of June for hopefully an August build date but it looks like Mav production is going down. Hopefully they can ramp up production in August and Sept. Not the end of the world if it gets pushed to '23 but such a long wait! :-(

Last edited:

Brucepda

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
I ordered an XLT EB on Oct 11 and was told 6-8 weeks, then it was 12-14 weeks. I am hoping to have it by March.

Sponsored

Adjie'sTruck

First Name
Karlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Ordered my Maverick October 1st. Got my confirmation email, but also have received nothing since from Ford or my dealer. Seriously looking at Broncos this week.

JamestownND!

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chev
Ordered in September! It will happen when it happens! Received my conformation with in hours. Got the extra items email. Am worried about large dealers vs small. Ordered from small dealer!

NH Dan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape S , 95 Jeep YJ , 78 Fairmont 351 C
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum, I just joined this morning. I ordered a Maverick XLT hybrid in cactus gray on October 12th. I've not received any emails other than the initial order confirmation. I was told (somewhat optimistically by my dealer) that mid-January is realistic. But I've been reading on this forum about people who ordered much earlier than me being told to wait until March, April, or even May. My question is, is there a chance I won't get one, that they will meet production/materials capacity and I'll be out of luck? Has anyone else who placed an order in October heard any news? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks.
Hi People
I am new as well and usually just read stuff but , I placed an order with deposit on 10/15/21 I had to email my sales person and check to make sure I got an order in with Ford He gave me an order number and a number Ford responded with . My question is I ordered a XLT with the 2.0 eco boost and tow package , I got the Luxury package . the only extra was the floor liners because of the snow in NH. Will the eco boost trucks be done quicker than the hybrids ? also I noticed the number pad on the B pillar, Is that a standard entry option or an extra add on ? Thanks for helping me not go mental as I wait in quiet solitude for my first new vehicle.

Santa Fe Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda MX5 RF, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered Oct. 19. Ford confirmation Oct 21. Nothing since. Xlt lux, FX4, 4k tow, area 51.

Maui

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Kia Soul Convertble
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered October 13th. People are pissed that ordered in June and are just seeing the end. That is sad, but dang, they weren't building them for months. Now that they are being built, things are looking up. I bet you will be driving to the Saint Patrick's Day Parade.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Coope219

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Grand Prix
Well, I guess I'll lower my expectations and then just be happy when it eventually arrives :)

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pull up a chair and settle in for a wait, a long wait. I believe that all scheduling for January is already completed.
Right- early September and crickets for me. At least the forum has been entertaining

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid XLT with the lux package and co-pilot 360 on 15 October. I got the confirmation email within 10 minutes of leaving the dealer. I called Ford yesterday to make sure my order was in place, and they confirmed all of the information that was on my purchase order. The rep said that Ford is ramping up production of the Maverick since it passed EPA and the OKTB certifications. But, she said that further delays may happen due to parts shortages. They are still having logistics problems getting the parts they ordered, which is causing delays.

I also want to add a little opinion of mine. "Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see", when it comes to hearsay and badly written blogs and articles on the web. There's a lot of misinformation being spread around by speculation and misrepresentation of the facts. Be careful of social media posts and people who do an opinion based blog, video and articles, rather than reporting just the true facts.

Skeeziks

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape; 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered Lariat EB 10/26, got a confirmation email but nothing since. I love my 2018 Escape so I can be patient, thinking Feb-Mar time frame for the Mav.

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 24th, XLT hybrid with spray-in and tow hitch; not scheduled yet. My crystal ball may be broken, but I'd be shocked if our truck was sitting in our driveway before March.
Sponsored