First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 2022 Explorer Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well… it’s been a very nice ride with you guys. Thank you for allowing me to share my experiences with this mighty little truck! This is my last post on this forum, for as my Maverick has been traded in. 😢 My family has grown and unfortunately the baby car seat just doesn’t fit well with other passengers. So I have upsized to a new Ram 1500 Laramie 4X4. My mighty Maverick Hybrid impressed us with 52 MPGs trips and 700 miles plus of range! The Ram on the other end will be lucky to deliver 20 MPGs 😂… but my family will be comfortable during long trips. I appreciate the advice I was able to find on this forum and wish you all happy Maverick trails! Semper Fi!

Ford Maverick Goodbye Maverick! 😢 IMG_4924

Ford Maverick Goodbye Maverick! 😢 IMG_4900

Ford Maverick Goodbye Maverick! 😢 IMG_4896
Sponsored

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well… it’s been a very nice ride with you guys. Thank you for allowing me to share my experiences with this mighty little truck! This is my last post on this forum, for as my Maverick has been traded in. 😢 My family has grown and unfortunately the baby car seat just doesn’t fit well with other passengers. So I have upsized to a new Ram 1500 Laramie 4X4. My mighty Maverick Hybrid impressed us with 52 MPGs trips and 700 miles plus of range! The Ram on the other end will be lucky to deliver 20 MPGs 😂… but my family will be comfortable during long trips. I appreciate the advice I was able to find on this forum and wish you all happy Maverick trails! Semper Fi!

IMG_4924.jpeg

IMG_4900.jpeg

IMG_4896.jpeg
Enjoy it my friend!

mdwebby

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2006 Toyota RAV-4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
…….. I appreciate the advice I was able to find on this forum and wish you all happy Maverick trails! Semper Fi!
Hope you enjoy your new truck as much as you did the Maverick. I’m still waiting for my Maverick to be built.

You know, years ago I tried to join the Marines. But I couldn’t pass the physical.
I tried and I tried, but I just couldn’t do it.

Just couldn’t get that jar to fit on my head.
So I joined the Army instead. From one vet to another, thanks for your service.

Sponsored

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice choice if you must trade. And I had a 2020 Ram 1500 with the Hemi and averaged right at 20mpg combining city and highway driving. Just city driving, no it won't get 20, but on the open road you will be surprised.

AznMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious why Ram and not F-150? Was ram just giving out better incentives?

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw a commercial just yesterday that Ram was offering up to $10K off on Ram 1500. I am sure it is only certain trims but still, in this day and age, a rebate of any kind is unheard of.

MaveLick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM REBEL (Soon to be Maverick)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had a Hemi and it was 9mpg in the winter. Summer was around 13mpg city and 15mpg highway. I could feel that four air suspensions were not the same as new around 36k and less than 5 years. You might want to think about extended warranty.

Sponsored

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_4924.jpeg

IMG_4900.jpeg

IMG_4896.jpeg

IMG_4924.jpeg

IMG_4900.jpeg

IMG_4896.jpeg
Your making some desperate mav nut happy…win win

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Both trucks are mucho nice. My nephew swears by his Hemi Rams. I was always a MoPar guy. This Ford really did it for me as far as my needs go. But then again my youngest is 10 years old, and my oldest is 24 and flown the coop. My 16 year old is going to be driving soon. When we travel we use the wifes car a Chevy Impala most times. Its pretty big inside. The back seat of the maverick is just fine size wise for the 2 kids on shorter trips. As said above, ya gotta do what you gotta do. You traded in one nice truck for an even nicer truck. Those Rams are really gorgeous inside especially the Laramie editions. Dodge really outdid themselves on the interiors. Best of luck to you.

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You'll be happy with the Ram. I bought my 2011 new and I'd buy another in a heartbeat if I need another 1/2 ton. I've got 250k miles on mine and it was very trouble free till about 245k. Now I've just got a few small things to do to it but nothing major. Started out strong with about 18 mph around town and 22 on the freeway. More if it was a highway limited to 55 mph. Now I get around 13 mpg no matter what I do if I'm lucky. I've used it like a 1 ton pickup and it's never let me down. Change oil every 3500 and that hemi will last.

tom_tucker

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_4924.jpeg

IMG_4900.jpeg

IMG_4896.jpeg
I think I just might be poor. I got a $7k minivan for the car seat and kept it for 7 years. No new Ram, no new Explorer limited, no new Maverick. For the life of me, no clue how people can afford all these vehicles.
Sponsored