First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Like I have a choice in the matter. The only other dealer near me is smaller, and never had loaners.
Your dealer could bill ford for a rental due to it being a recall.
Sponsored

Deleted member 14823

I got mine today! It's real purty.

Had the recall work done on Feb 27th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Egz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 1967 Fairlady
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your dealer could bill ford for a rental due to it being a recall.
Since their shop got overwhelmed and took 2 days, they ended up making it right and comped me for the rental. I'm happy about that.

Pop2020

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it sad that at almost 59 years old I got excited to get the Yeti Mav tumbler in the mail yesterday about a week or two after getting my airbag recall done? :p

I bought a Thermoflask at Costco a couple of months ago but that doesn't fit in the Mav, so I'll enjoy having this thing since it can occupy the door and not take up a cupholder. Be a nice "coffee refill" in the mornings of road trips.

Sponsored

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is it sad that at almost 59 years old I got excited to get the Yeti Mav tumbler in the mail yesterday about a week or two after getting my airbag recall done? :p

I bought a Thermoflask at Costco a couple of months ago but that doesn't fit in the Mav, so I'll enjoy having this thing since it can occupy the door and not take up a cupholder. Be a nice "coffee refill" in the mornings of road trips.
Please provide instructions how it fits in the door panels…..I haven’t figured it out 😣

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my drink bottle - recall done on 3/9 - received the bottle 2 weeks later. Also had the brake TSB done on 3/9.

jdh

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Recall repair completed on March 25. Had to leave the truck overnight, but the dealer provided a loaner....Now I want my Yeti Tumbler

Pop2020

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please provide instructions how it fits in the door panels…..I haven’t figured it out 😣
It's just a press fit into the door panel - definitely snug in my truck and the bottle won't rattle around for sure.

Sponsored

fazerblue2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure if it’s going to be for everyone or just us early guys that got it done…

3D8BC28C-8AC5-4EE6-BF61-F5034D4A606C.jpeg

I got mine today. Quite surprised. I knew nothing about it. I first received the recall letter in September saying parts were coming and I would be contacted. Got my second letter in February saying parts were available. Called my dealership and got right in as the 2nd recall repair they did. Even got two free oil changes from my dealership for the inconvenience.

crgator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I better get a Tumbler after all of this. My dealer said they couldn't get me a loaner because its not covered by the recall, so I had to pay $40 for a rental EcoScrap. Wow, that car sucks hard.
I had an appt at 10 a.m. for mine. Got there, they said it would be a couple of hours. A couple of hours later they called me and gave me some line about how it wasn't available. Raised a little hell, he said he'd check into it, then said yes, they have it and can get it done. So, when, I ask. I'm told about 2 1/2 hours. OK, fine. Haven't heard from them so the g/f drives me there. Half way there and they call, says it won't be done until tomorrow (now this is almost 4 hours after being told 2 1/2). I say I need a loaner, because I have to get to work tomorrow. He says they don't have them. Well, with enough bitchin and hell-raising, they suddenly found a loaner.

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Still no update on parts from my dealer- Glad this isn't anything super critical :)
I took mine in on March 7 for 10k service and hoped to get airbag recall done same day. Well, no parts on hand and they had to order. Also told me it would take most of a day to complete.

I kind if forgot about this, thinking the dealership would call when parts arrived (foolish me). Getting tired of waiting I called on April 18 to check and “oh yes, parts are here”. So scheduled appt. Dropped off late afternoon and was ready the following afternoon.

my guess would be to stay on your dealer to make sure they order parts for YOU as I am guessing Ford is not just sending stock to dealers unless they have a specific identified need.

good luck everyone. And the Yeti tumbler is cool. Mine arrived yesterday about a week or so after service was completed. I am also guessing dealership needs to tell Ford the recall is complete and the customer who they completed it for. So delay in dealer filing papers will delay Yeti arrival.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my tumbler today. I prefer a different lid on my Yeti tumblers, but the one that they sent is the only way that it is a low enough of a profile to fit into the door. With a firm push I might add.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if it’s going to be for everyone or just us early guys that got it done…

3D8BC28C-8AC5-4EE6-BF61-F5034D4A606C.jpeg
I got my Maverick Yeti yesterday June 3, 2023.

I had both recalls (22S47, 22C20) and TSB 23-2060 done on April 24, 2023.
Sponsored