2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM REBEL (Soon to be Maverick)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I asked for the a useless gift card and it was not given to me. :rolleyes:
I finally got my useless gift card from the nicest customer service this morning. I am sure it will be useful for me.
Sponsored

Allen King Jr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 C-Max phev, 2006 Mercury Mariner, 2023 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to use it on my phone. Just have to switch the desktop mode. I also think you have to click through the link in the email. I tried to go directly to the site and the gift card wouldn't work. I then went through the link with the gift card and it did.
I received a gift card number today when I called about my order, but they didn't give me a link to use it, by chance can you provide the link that the givt card worked on?

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got mine but it says invalid. Honestly just want the truck at this point.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
14 months and waiting.............how do I get a gift card?

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Ford Motor Company thanks for the gift card...but maybe next time when you have a patient customer waiting a almost a year for their vehicle, offer something they can use! WTF good is a gift card if I can't purchase what I want?! I was trying to order the Maverick lettering...but it can't ship to Oklahoma. Ordered it through the dealer, to be then told they can't use the gift card. Told by a Ford marketing rep that the dealer needs to contact their Ford Resources, only to be told by another marketing rep, its only good for Ford Branded merchandise. WTF! No one can give a clear answer, and not everyone wears branded merchandise. If I want to have products with the Ford logo I will buy them myself...what I want is the lettering for the Maverick. Also, don't have the link to accessories on that website if you will not honer the gift card you offered. This is nothing more than a BS offer to get rid of products not selling to advertise Ford. NEW FLASH...the lettering on the back of my FE RR Maverick is better advertisement for the Ford brand than the shirts and mugs you gave me a gift card to buy. Useless offer, and insult to a long time Ford driver and patient customer.
I had the same trouble , you can order apparel so I ordered a
hoodie and a shirt jacket. Both with ford logo. At least I got something.

Sponsored

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Hybrid Lariat,No Deletes,10/5/21 order 11/5/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Ford Motor Company thanks for the gift card...but maybe next time when you have a patient customer waiting a almost a year for their vehicle, offer something they can use! WTF good is a gift card if I can't purchase what I want?! I was trying to order the Maverick lettering...but it can't ship to Oklahoma. Ordered it through the dealer, to be then told they can't use the gift card. Told by a Ford marketing rep that the dealer needs to contact their Ford Resources, only to be told by another marketing rep, its only good for Ford Branded merchandise. WTF! No one can give a clear answer, and not everyone wears branded merchandise. If I want to have products with the Ford logo I will buy them myself...what I want is the lettering for the Maverick. Also, don't have the link to accessories on that website if you will not honer the gift card you offered. This is nothing more than a BS offer to get rid of products not selling to advertise Ford. NEW FLASH...the lettering on the back of my FE RR Maverick is better advertisement for the Ford brand than the shirts and mugs you gave me a gift card to buy. Useless offer, and insult to a long time Ford driver and patient customer.
I would love a Ford Gift Card. My order from 10/05/2021 still not received. I did not get a gift card nor was I offered the FITS bag of stuff. Whether useful or not, I would like to decide. I DO plan on ordering a FORD trifold hardcover and would use Ford Points and a gift card on those. Without those, I will probably order a non-Ford cover.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP, I hear you. I have always had Fords, at least for me, they always seem to be the most bang for the buck, Maverick included (ordered 23). They cannot please everyone and I am not sure they really try that hard. Their recent (up through mid 2019 builds) ecoboost 1.5, 1.6 and 2.0 cylinder coolant in leakage has cost them a lot of customers forever, yet they still fight it in court because they know it is more expensive to extend the powertrain warranty over 5 years 60K miles than it is to lose these folks as customers. There are lot of these on the road today with a lot more failures to come with complete engine replacement as the repair. If they are out of warranty, Ford says, "sorry" never said it would last past the warranty.

I do think Ford will be one of the survivors in the future with EVs and hybrids as they already are jumping in head first with their new EV platform and their brand is well recognized. In any case, I agree, Ford and their dealers can be difficult. The thing is they do not have to be perfect, they just have to be as good or better than others in their market which, to this point in time, they have been successful I would say. You and I bought a Ford right?

Make yourself feel better, go and give the gift card to your favorite Ford sales person or your favorite Ford service person, tell them how much you appreciate them, maybe Karma will come back to you.
WOW ordered 23? Get 23 gift cards,?

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't know why people are giving you a hard time. The gift card adds insult to injury.

It's like getting a membership to the jelly of the month club when you were expecting a Christmas bonus to fund a swimming pool for your family. And we saw what happened to Mr. Shirley when he pulled that crap. I'd rather them just not send the stupid gift card at all if I had to buy a Ford hat with it.

And for the record, I'm not a complainer. But certain things rub me the wrong way, and I'd probably have a similar reaction if I was in your shoes. God forbid you post about it on a message board.
I might be interested in a "I waited for over a year for MY FORD MAVERICK!" hat or T shirt.
Sponsored