First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is the mileage from the donor vehicle, I'll be 1200 miles under what this cluster has on it. Im gonna look into changing it, but not sure it's possible. I will be updating the post when I get info!
There’s someone who upgraded there cluster in their escape and it shows how to change setting to calibrate mileage accurately.

link for cluster:
https://parts.lakelandford.com/p/Fo...INSTRUMENT-CLUSTER/94554861/LJ6Z10849DKG.html

Link for info on fordscan
https://www.fordescape.org/threads/how-to-upgrade-replace-your-instrument-cluster.117739/
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And there's always the Lincoln Corsair cluster option. We often forget about the other member of the Escape/Maverick family.

Ford Maverick Full digital gauge cluster from Ford Escape swap into Maverick 11ab04f1ee517a4ed7664157fafa2c3994a09f87

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mileage is recorded all the time by a variety of sources that work on or inspect your vehicle. If your vehicle showed 15K miles and then later 10K miles, voila, gets flagged in a carfax or similar report. If however you order a LCD with no miles on it for your practically brand new vehicle, just make sure you exceed the prior mileage before the next inspect and no cause for concern.
Right I was just saying it easy to fool an individual buying second hand
For anyone with some equipment they can easier see what the actual mileage is……
But when you are over 100k miles I’d think it wouldn’t really matter much

When we sold my wife’s Civic last year the dealership that last changed the oil inputted the miles incorrectly so the car fax showed it went from 34k to 3k and Vroom wouldn’t give us an offer
Carmax pointed it out but still bought it

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That's too cool! I wish Ford would officially offer some modular PnP upgrades such as this for their electronics. It would be a smash hit for sure.
Ford knows what they are doing, they sell TONS of parts to people wanting to upgrade their trucks
Many upgrades for the F150s are pnp
Ddon’t think for a second they have any interest in stopping this, parts sold individually cost 4-5x what it would cost as a package ordered new

Sponsored

Jwhisl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not having any luck finding digital clusters on ebay. I guess that's a good thing for me since I don't have my Mav yet

Bbot

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL
Ordered a 2020 Escape Titanium full digital gauge cluster and plugged it into my maverick, and it worked instantly. No need to do any programming to get it working, however, I'm getting a ton of fault codes from not having a lot of things that the top model Escape has vs my XL Maverick.

I will keep this as updated as I can, but at this moment the biggest issue I've ran into, is the gas gauge is only capable of showing half tank. I had quarter tank when I put the cluster in, and the new cluster was showing an 8th tank. When I filled the truck up, it was showing half tank, and I know it was full.

PXL_20220201_010652499.jpg

PXL_20220131_210602646.jpg

Looks great, what was the order # and price?

psklenar

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T
OP
OP
Tyvemattis

Tyvemattis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tyve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And there's always the Lincoln Corsair cluster option. We often forget about the other member of the Escape/Maverick family.

11ab04f1ee517a4ed7664157fafa2c3994a09f87.jpg
I just did some research, it looks like the corsair uses a different plug. Unfortunately.

Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a 2020 Escape Titanium full digital gauge cluster and plugged it into my maverick, and it worked instantly. No need to do any programming to get it working, however, I'm getting a ton of fault codes from not having a lot of things that the top model Escape has vs my XL Maverick.

I will keep this as updated as I can, but at this moment the biggest issue I've ran into, is the gas gauge is only capable of showing half tank. I had quarter tank when I put the cluster in, and the new cluster was showing an 8th tank. When I filled the truck up, it was showing half tank, and I know it was full.

PXL_20220201_010652499.jpg

PXL_20220131_210602646.jpg

Now if i could just have the HID (heads up display) i have on my 2021 Escape Titanium Hybrid on my Lariat LUX, 360 MAV i would be one happy camper.

OP
OP
Tyvemattis

Tyvemattis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tyve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now if i could just have the HID (heads up display) i have on my 2021 Escape Titanium Hybrid on my Lariat LUX, 360 MAV i would be one happy camper.
I don't think that's going to happen, there's no way the wiring is there for it. If my truck had the heated steering wheel wiring, I would say possibly, but it seems like they were sticklers on the wiring for these trucks.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think that's going to happen, there's no way the wiring is there for it. If my truck had the heated steering wheel wiring, I would say possibly, but it seems like they were sticklers on the wiring for these trucks.
Personally, i dont think any of these mods can happen unless you are willing to do away with the warranty from Ford and the possibility that your insurance company can claim it had something to do with an accident. All good stuff and the OP should be proud of the accomplishment and press on Ford News but again i am an old scaredity cat.

OP
OP
Tyvemattis

Tyvemattis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tyve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Personally, i dont think any of these mods can happen unless you are willing to do away with the warranty from Ford and the possibility that your insurance company can claim it had something to do with an accident. All good stuff and the OP should be proud of the accomplishment and press on Ford News but again i am an old scaredity cat.
I don't plan on using my warranty unless the transmission or engine have major issues, and if they give me grief for plugging in OEM Ford parts, I guess I'll just fix whatever is broken with more Escape parts!

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just did some research, it looks like the corsair uses a different plug. Unfortunately.
There goes my afternoon plans to hunt one down. Thanks for looking into it so quickly! +1
Sponsored