First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had the same issue and eventually using "Speeedometer" in the part dropdown was the answer. Try using these search settings.

car-part-01.jpg

car-part-02.jpg
Wow big difference! Thanks for the tip.
Sponsored

Jobst88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What if I want to do this mod on a hybrid? A Lariat gauge cluster would be a great addition. Car-parts.com doesn't have the hybrid version.

Justin says...

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What if I want to do this mod on a hybrid? A Lariat gauge cluster would be a great addition. Car-parts.com doesn't have the hybrid version.
Yeah they do. Seach like this:
Ford Maverick Swap XLT/XL Guage Cluster for Lariat Digital Cluster 1710135459333

Justin says...

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was able to see more results but still couldn't find any Lariat Hybrid clusters.
Yeah they're hard to come by. I search there everyday looking for a EB lariat cluster under 5k miles. Might take a long time to find one. Did you comb through all 5 pages? And set the search to check for 2022-2024?

Sponsored

Jobst88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah they're hard to come by. I search there everyday looking for a EB lariat cluster under 5k miles. Might take a long time to find one. Did you comb through all 5 pages? And set the search to check for 2022-2024?
Yes. All 5 pages. Only hybrids were XL or XLT.

IndiMan2233

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmm I might try and stick with an Escape or Maverick Lariat 6.5" screen then. Although I'm sure most of his trouble was that he was trying to install the full digital one.

I found one for a 22 hybrid escape AWD. I'm wondering if that would work with a 2023 XLT hybrid maverick. I've been searching everywhere for a answer before I risk buying it

Killerrudy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B rian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was super lucky this morning. I search once a week for a hybrid lariat cluster. I actually search for "front seat" and look for the brown leather. Then see if it's a hybrid. Yes I did this since October of last year and I just found one. Super hard to find. Should be getting more in junkyards now that they have been out for a few years.
Sponsored