Sponsored

Frobozz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost AWD
Interestingly, our dealer waved us off these, saying they weren't really necessary (we live in urban Virginia and the truck won't see much of anything but pavement). Since we bought a bedliner and cover, it wasn't like we were avoiding aftermarket accessories...

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Interestingly, our dealer waved us off these, saying they weren't really necessary (we live in urban Virginia and the truck won't see much of anything but pavement). Since we bought a bedliner and cover, it wasn't like we were avoiding aftermarket accessories...
Agree somewhat. With RUMORS that the paint is soft, having mud flaps may protect the trash and pebbles on the road from hitting the bottom and trashing it.

I'm in Florida, no chance in us getting snow. But my concern would be the trash and snow and mud accumulation behind them. If you saw the photos, you may have seen the gaps. That would be my concern.

I worked in Fairfax and lived in Manassas 2000 until 2003. So I know you get snow and they sand & salt the highways in the winter. So make sure you watch the salt build up in this area if you do get them.

But I love the look.

mrjspence

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2004 F15 mud flaps have been on continually since 2004. Our Tesla Model Y's have fallen off 3 times requiring service visits lol So, glad to see Ford with more quality mud-flaps

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa, Honda GROM
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
dang now i regret not getting them. they look nice

Sponsored

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's funny. I just got off the phone with a dealer close to me (who has a Lariat with $5,000 upsell AND $1,500 dealer fees) and he couldn't find the rear ones either. Good thing I have time!!!
Good news...kind of. The ford warehouse accidently sent the REAR set instead of the fronts. So I bought them, sort of, as they aren't in my dealers system yet. The dealer is ordering my front set again tomorrow. When I walked up to the counter and read the part number I said I'll take these please. :ROFLMAO:

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dang, did they change the price, I only see the front and back sets at 250 each.
Those are the flappy rubber ones. The molded ones don't show up on the ford page at the moment.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those are the flappy rubber ones. The molded ones don't show up on the ford page at the moment.
They aren't that flappy, they are molded tire rubber, very thick, weighted and stiff.

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just have to comment.

Despite your dealer saying they sold you front and rear sets, they look exactly like the same part. This might explain the inexplicable gap that shouldn't be present in the rear. The profile on the rear mounted is the same as the front. Have you seen if they swap front to back and still fit? The only difference I see is a left and a right.

Ford Maverick Front AND Rear Splash Guards installed (part numbers included) 1635867236391

Ford Maverick Front AND Rear Splash Guards installed (part numbers included) 1635867250190

Sponsored

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just have to comment.

Despite your dealer saying they sold you front and rear sets, they look exactly like the same part. This might explain the inexplicable gap that shouldn't be present in the rear. The profile on the rear mounted is the same as the front. Have you seen if they swap front to back and still fit? The only difference I see is a left and a right.

1635867236391.png

1635867250190.png
They are different in regards to....the number of mounting holes, placement of said holes and the overall length is 2" different.

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you have to drill any holes in the body?

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are different in regards to....the number of mounting holes, placement of said holes and the overall length is 2" different.
Appreciate the info! Thank you!

OP
OP
mdl20813

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did you have to drill any holes in the body?
drivers side rear needs one 7mm hole tapped in the underside of the black part of the bumper. Everything else uses pre existing mount points.

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid