First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spoke to my dealer. The bad news: he said he had no copy of the letter Ford sent to those who ordered, and could not explain why I did not get one. The good news: he received today a notice of my Mav's build date (Dec 20).
Not sure if it would be worth my while to directly pursue with Ford why the letter did not get to me. I may just decide to trust my dealer to forward whatever info he gets on my order.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my letter Friday... Got all excited - thought it was my build date.. nope. But still exciting.
I'm sure when I get it in August 2022 it'll be worth the wait. ( ordered August 2021 )
update - got my build date this week! How did that happen with the Hybrid XLT, Spray in liner, Luxury? but I'm happy! (Dec 20th)

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spoke to my dealer. The bad news: he said had no copy of the letter Ford sent to those who ordered, and could not explain why I did not get one. The good news: he received today notice of my Mav's build date (Dec 20).
Not sure if it would be worth my while to directly pursue with Ford why the letter did not get to me. I may just decide to trust my dealer to forward whatever info he gets on my order.
Double check your email address is correct on the order.
Second - it is possible it was sent from Ford, but that your email service provider ( GMAIL vs Yahoo vs Verizon ect) did not forward it to your inbox. It's complicated but this can happen.

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Double check your email address is correct on the order.
Second - it is possible it was sent from Ford, but that your email service provider ( GMAIL vs Yahoo vs Verizon ect) did not forward it to your inbox. It's complicated but this can happen.
Yes, my email address is correct on the order.
I am not a tech wizard, so I don't know what happened with that particular email. BUT, I did ultimately get the "build date" email from Ford. Go figure!?

Sponsored

mikellmikell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Colorado's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Middle of July order no build date yet but have seen a couple on the road around here so I'm getting my hopes up! Southwest Michigan a black one and a bluegrey one yesterday.

rightmuch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After receiving the notice that all hybrids weren’t going to ship to dealers until December and we wouldn’t be getting delivery till January, I got just this email. I’m confused, but hopefully this is good news that my mav will get to me before year’s end. Any thoughts?
Ford Maverick Ford Letter to Hybrid Order Holders -- nearly sold out for 2022 + free FITS Accessory Kit 8EA4D6C6-169B-4E99-91C8-FDBB2EFD8D8D

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the "TOUGH SHIT AGAIN" email yesterday pushing my HYBRID back again, from week of 11/1 to week of 11/8 to week of 11/22...do you see a pattern here... ? But not complaining too much as my BRONCO did arrive last week!
Ford Maverick Ford Letter to Hybrid Order Holders -- nearly sold out for 2022 + free FITS Accessory Kit 20211028_111608

rightmuch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the "TOUGH SHIT AGAIN" email yesterday pushing my HYBRID back again, from week of 11/1 to week of 11/8 to week of 11/22...do you see a pattern here... ? But not complaining too much as my BRONCO did arrive last week!
20211028_111608.jpg
Hey, at least it’s an update I went from 11/1 to 11/8 to you'll see it in January. Now it’s 11/15, so maybe that’s progress.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have no issues with getting moved from 11/8 to 11/15 then 11/22 especially with the factory closed all last week and 3 other closed days before that. That in itself is about two weeks that the factory was closed for production. I was a little disappointed but not surprised.

My build is a Hybrid and Ford has sent the email to me that I should expect it in early January so even if I kept the 11/8 date I wouldn't have received it any earlier.

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
20211028_111608.jpg
Nice! Are they sending you a hardtop later or did you order soft top only?

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice! Are they sending you a hardtop later or did you order soft top only?
Soft top kinda guy...it replaced my 09 corvette convertible...will be driven in spring summer and fall with top off and doors off. .my toy

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After receiving the notice that all hybrids weren’t going to ship to dealers until December and we wouldn’t be getting delivery till January, I got just this email. I’m confused, but hopefully this is good news that my mav will get to me before year’s end. Any thoughts?
8EA4D6C6-169B-4E99-91C8-FDBB2EFD8D8D.jpeg
Ford stating to expect January delivery didn’t impact scheduling & production. This email is letting you know your truck will be built the week of 11/15. So you were either pushed up or back a week depending on when you were previously scheduled. If the 12/8 OKTB holds true then your truck will sit in the desert built until it boards a train on 12/8 and is headed your way.
Sponsored