Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hows your adaptor working... Have you been able to add and delete functions without any issues? I'm looking to buy a scanner. Thanks!
Yes it works great. I've had no issues making changes in Forscan.
Sponsored

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For those of you who have successfully registered for an account on Forscan. I keep getting a prompt after entering the required fields that I have not answered the question. I don't see a question field to fill in. Any suggestions?

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm sorry if it's listed somewhere here but I don't seem to see it, but is there like a master list of some kind of all of the different settings you can change using FORScan? Particularly I would like to see if I can have it so my headlights start on "Off" as default instead of "Auto" and for the Auto Start/Stop to also start default on "Off" as well. Are those two things possible so far using FORScan??

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm sorry if it's listed somewhere here but I don't seem to see it, but is there like a master list of some kind of all of the different settings you can change using FORScan? Particularly I would like to see if I can have it so my headlights start on "Off" as default instead of "Auto" and for the Auto Start/Stop to also start default on "Off" as well. Are those two things possible so far using FORScan??
Your headlights are set for DayTime running lights, which can be turned off, just read the manual.

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your headlights are set for DayTime running lights, which can be turned off, just read the manual.
I already have daytime running lights turned off. I mean the dial setting starts on "Auto" everytime and I have to twist it left to turn it off every time. I don't like to just sit there with my lights randomly shining in peoples' faces in the parking lot, or to basically announce to the entire parking lot that someone is in the car, if I get in my car, start it up, and sit there for a while getting gps and other things I need to do before driving.

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I already have daytime running lights turned off. I mean the dial setting starts on "Auto" everytime and I have to twist it left to turn it off every time. I don't like to just sit there with my lights randomly shining in peoples' faces in the parking lot, or to basically announce to the entire parking lot that someone is in the car, if I get in my car, start it up, and sit there for a while getting gps and other things I need to do before driving.
Are you talking about when you unlock your doors? The headlights are on?

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you talking about when you unlock your doors? The headlights are on?
No man, the dial to turn on and off your headlights... Look, I'll include photos, this thing, to the left of your steering wheel, this is the setting it's on when you start the car, notice the little amber light next to the setting that means "Auto"
Ford Maverick FORScan 101 - Step-by-Step How to Start Guide IMG_20221217_1749089

I want it to start at the "O" that means "Off"
Ford Maverick FORScan 101 - Step-by-Step How to Start Guide IMG_20221217_1749212

Honestly don't know how else to explain it it's still unclear after this, lol. 😅

Last edited:

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No man, the dial to turn on and off your headlights... Look, I'll include photos, this thing, to the left of your steering wheel, this is the setting it's on when you start the car, notice the little amber light next to the setting that means "Auto"
IMG_20221217_1749089.jpg

I want it to start at the "O" that means "Off"
IMG_20221217_1749212.jpg

Honestly don't know how else to explain it it's still unclear after this, lol. 😅
Chill, attitude isn't needed.

So you are saying when you turn on your truck, it automatically goes into "Auto" mode for headlights.

I just checked mine and they do go to auto on start, I never paid attention to this since it's not a big deal. Have you read the manual? There might be a setting you can change

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Chill, attitude isn't needed.

So you are saying when you turn on your truck, it automatically goes into "Auto" mode for headlights.

I just checked mine and they do go to auto on start, I never paid attention to this since it's not a big deal. Have you read the manual? There might be a setting you can change
Wasn't giving you an attitude, just figured there must be something wrong with the way I was describing it so figured pictures would work better. And no, there's no settings to change it, which is why I'm asking if there's a way to change it with forscan...

And yes, I know most people just put everything on auto, but I personally get pretty annoyed when someone is just sitting in their car across from me and is just shining their bright ass headlights into my face the entire time or doing that into a shopping plaza. So in turn, I don't do that to others, just my personal choice. Plus if I'm in my car in a parking lot at night I also don't want my car to be like a beacon announcing to the world that someone is inside that car, lol. Again, personal preference. And if you're going to suggest not starting the car until I'm ready to drive, please note I live in South Florida, where air conditioning is not a luxury, it's a matter of survival, lol. 🤣

wayne2970

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I kept reading about all the things you can do with FORScan. I did not know what it was. I googled it and found this on Youtube. At least now I know what the heck all these guys are talking about, and how they are doing it.

I have a 2023 Lariat/co-pilot 360 on order, is there a list of mods that I may be able to enable with this configuration.
Thanks in advance...

Sponsored

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a 2023 Lariat/co-pilot 360 on order, is there a list of mods that I may be able to enable with this configuration.
Thanks in advance...
Only one I know if is the global window down function using the keyfob

OP
OP
rclee

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks in advance...
I have not yet played with the Forscan program. I was just intrigued with what you can do with it. There are many threads on here that will explain all the things you could do with it.

Sorry

THEMAV2022

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ADAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK MAVERICK AWD XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I kept reading about all the things you can do with FORScan. I did not know what it was. I googled it and found this on Youtube. At least now I know what the heck all these guys are talking about, and how they are doing it.

[/QUOTE

I have the ELM 327 driver. When plugged in to the laptop and truck I dont get the options that show on your screen. Do you think I need to upgrade to the Ford ELM 327 driver?

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For those of you who have successfully registered for an account on Forscan. I keep getting a prompt after entering the required fields that I have not answered the question. I don't see a question field to fill in. Any suggestions?
Same issue here. I think maybe it is looking for and answer to the "invitation code" in the section for Confirmation of Registration. Can someone confirm? How would someone get the invitation code?

EDIT: I read that the invitation code doesn't come until you purchase a license. So the 2019 video linked above is not applicable anymore. Now, its purchase 1st, then join the forum.

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know if you can adjust the speed at which your seatbelt chime starts?
I had a 22 mav and the chime didn't start until 15mph, I now have a 23 mav and the chime starts at 5mph. sometimes I just drive down the street to pick up my daughter and don't even go over 15 mph, I would like to set this back to 15.
Sponsored