First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else have FordPass 5 show up using the app today?

Ford Maverick Ford Pass 5 Beta IMG_1145
Ford Maverick Ford Pass 5 Beta IMG_1146
Sponsored

HotRod

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Fiesta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, but yesterday for me. Seems to work the same but when you check location it navigates to Google Maps, that's convenient.

Joe Strummer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yes but gave me the option to exist (which I did as Beta Version is sh#t) and revert to previous Version.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Haven't found the 5.0version, but installed this Ford Pass Pro just now.
Never heard of it.

Ford Maverick Ford Pass 5 Beta Screenshot_2024-03-28-15-12-24-55_ba5bb89c3514398ad83ff2fa761b45d8

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Haven't found the 5.0version, but installed this Ford Pass Pro just now.
Never heard of it.

Screenshot_2024-03-28-15-12-24-55_ba5bb89c3514398ad83ff2fa761b45d8.jpg
FordPass Pro is only available to European customers at this time and is meant for commercial use. If you have it on your phone you probably used a VPN or other means to download it.

From the Ford.com article.
The FordPass Pro app is compatible with Apple and Android smartphones and is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play store in the U.K., Germany, Spain, Italy and France, with further markets to be added in the future.
https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/feu/en/news/2019/09/19/Ford_Pass_Pro.html

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gotta have iOS 17. Leaves me out I still use an iPhone 7 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

cclark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT, CG, Eco, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got it on my phone. The slide to start is different, but I hope they keep the service history, that's not in the beta, like the original.

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I just downloaded FordPass Pro on my Samsung Galaxy A12 and did not need a VPN. That being said, it is meant for fleet users, not individuals.
Hmmm maybe they opened it up to the US market since the original launch in 2019. I'm still not seeing it when I search for Ford Pass Pro in the Play Store. All I see is the regular FordPass and then something called Ford Pro Telematics Drive.

Ford Maverick Ford Pass 5 Beta Screenshot_20240330-232904

Sponsored

Jeff D.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat & Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just downloaded FordPass Pro on my Samsung Galaxy A12 and did not need a VPN. That being said, it is meant for fleet users, not individuals.
Garry, is there anything extra with the Pro that we don't get with the standard version? I'll download if so.

Looking at the information shared, it appears the main thing would be the abilty to monitor/control multiple vehicles. I've only one Ford, so that part wouldn't benefit me.

Thanks,

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was given the option to switch to the new version yesterday, and I was hoping it might have some new features, but it just seems to be an updated look and they moved some things around. I was hoping to see things like current lock status and if the alarm is armed etc. I have loaded it on my iPhone 15 and Samsung S21. Originally I had an a alert about a problem with the truck that was not there in the old version, but today it cleared. The only thing missing right now is my preferred Dealer... it sends me to the Ford site where it is already set up but does not recognize the chosen dealer in the app. This is happening on both phones.

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was given the option to switch to the new version yesterday, and I was hoping it might have some new features, but it just seems to be an updated look and they moved some things around. I was hoping to see things like current lock status and if the alarm is armed etc. I have loaded it on my iPhone 15 and Samsung S21. Originally I had an a alert about a problem with the truck that was not there in the old version, but today it cleared. The only thing missing right now is my preferred Dealer... it sends me to the Ford site where it is already set up but does not recognize the chosen dealer in the app. This is happening on both phones.
The aheader we go, the behinder we get.

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This morning the preferred dealer corrected itself, but at work today I was 6 hours into my shift and was playing on my phone on coffee. I looked at the app only to see the status said "Vehicle On". I am thinking crap did I leave it in the "Ready" state? I went out only to find it was off as it should be. I locked the doors with the app and the status changed to "Vehicle Parked". I hope they iron these things out...

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This morning the preferred dealer corrected itself, but at work today I was 6 hours into my shift and was playing on my phone on coffee. I looked at the app only to see the status said "Vehicle On". I am thinking crap did I leave it in the "Ready" state? I went out only to find it was off as it should be. I locked the doors with the app and the status changed to "Vehicle Parked". I hope they iron these things out...
It just gave me the option right now for the first time to try the beta! What is the rundown of the differences and features if you don't mind? I hope they get the bugs fixed!
Sponsored