Small old school private campground in Edinburgh Va. There's a creek that divides the houses from the campground stocked with trout and smallmouth. The town had a weekend long festival with bed races, multiple music venues, antique car shows, and more that we could walk to, so quite a fun getaway.
A quick AI search (take it for what it's worth) shows the following:
The image appears to show an vintage RBR Mini-Cruiser truck camper (likely from the mid-to-late 1980s) mounted onto a custom flatbed utility trailer rather than a pickup truck.
Overview of the RBR Mini-Cruiser
Manufacturer...
There is an inertia sensor in the seatbelt retractor sytem. As the trucks momentum goes forward, the sensor sets a gear stop, thus the tightening. Going downhill, the sensor is already close to tightening so touching the brake will set it. Try just leaning forward alittle BEFORE touching the...
Yes it locks on braking. You can lean forward a little before braking and it will lock at the extra length. I have to stop and look left at a weird intersection and found out how to do it. Hope that makes sense.
It was a known issue going back to my '15 Focus. While getting warranty work in '19, the tech said he could replace them for $100. I told him I'd take care of it and he came back minutes later and said how about $25. The wheels were already off so do it. Traded that for my Maverick.
I didn't need a TV show because I was able to live it in my Dad's garage. Rebuilt, restored, or repaired just about every Ford vehicle ever made. Today's vehicles not so much, but NASCAR fills that need.
Dark mode blackouts all lights except the dashboard. That can be turned dim/bright easily through the dimming buttons. You can also change to silent mode which stops horn and chime sounds.