Thinner, water based paint……🤨. get touch up paint and practice some. You’ll get better at using it after some you tube videos. If you mess up it’ll wipe off if it it’s not dry yet. From 5 feet you won’t be able to see those tiny spots and you will have learned a new skill.
Hey Ford bot! Aren’t y’all at a little ashamed that there is still posts like this? The fix is there, replace the battery , but you are still leaving owners having to do this kind of crap to be ready to start the next morning? Modern vehicles requiring trickle chargers??? Are you still...
Just had it done at my house in about 90 minutes. Updated some other stuff I had not had done. I backed out of driveway and when I put in gear, it instantly froze!!! (Had never froze before!) Cussed and fumed and almost panicked but reminded myself it’s a software upgrade so I shut...