First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You seem to go from one illogical statement to another. I this illogical statement you are assuming dealers have perfect information but are intentionally withholding it. On the other hand, why don't you put the responsibility on the individual buyer to ask the dealer about allocations, etc.

Hey why were you not told we were going to have inflation, high food and gas prices would that not be a more valid complaint that affects a greater number of people?

In reality Tim explained it all last night before you posted this reply so It seem by this reply you are not attentive or or just trying to make an attempt at being right when you are not.
LM has still has people waiting since they ordered in June and July. YouTube Frank the Handyman channel has a comment from Mr. Gary who ordered his hybrid from another dealer much later at the end of August and took delivery in only 3 1/2 months on Dec 17. I would be upset if I was waiting in the wrong line. It would have been nice for those people to be told when they placed their order that LM had too many orders vs allocations. Now they have to decide to compromise their build with less chips, including the safety features of 360 for their family. Not sure what is so wrong about this but go ahead and attack.
Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LM has still has people waiting since they ordered in June and July. YouTube Frank the Handyman channel has a comment from Mr. Gary who ordered his hybrid from another dealer much later at the end of August and took delivery in only 3 1/2 months on Dec 17. I would be upset if I was waiting in the wrong line. It would have been nice for those people to be told when they placed their order that LM had too many orders vs allocations. Now they have to decide to compromise their build with less chips, including the safety features of 360 for their family. Not sure what is so wrong about this but go ahead and attack.
Dude, do you freak-out in supermarkets when another line goes faster. Sounds lie you need to confer with Frank on all your moves going forward. BTW - @fordvideoguy Tim has told everyone how many MAV’s they have ordered since i have been watching him for 27 weeks.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you are correct. Much more efficient to keep the production line fully moving, clearing out part inventory, keeping overhead down, keeping productivity up, than pulling back trucks 99% built to install an electronics module.
Yeah but the reports of trucks sitting in yards for months on end and the rats getting into the soy based wiring is a major problem. One guy posted their company truck was left outside and the rafts got to the wiring and is a $10000 repair Oh yeah sucks they haven't built my truck yet but hopefully it'll come off the production line and get sent out right away I won't have these issues to worry about. Is dirty Rats🐀

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah but the reports of trucks sitting in yards for months on end and the rats getting into the soy based wiring is a major problem. One guy posted their company truck was left outside and the rafts got to the wiring and is a $10000 repair Oh yeah sucks they haven't built my truck yet but hopefully it'll come off the production line and get sent out right away I won't have these issues to worry about. Is dirty Rats🐀
I doubt that Ford delivered a rat eaten truck to a dealer and the dealer delivered it to a customer. Someone is smoking something.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Dude, do you freak-out in supermarkets when another line goes faster. Sounds lie you need to confer with Frank on all your moves going forward. BTW - @fordvideoguy Tim has told everyone how many MAV’s they have ordered since i have been watching him for 27 weeks.
Not only have I been telling people since the very beginning that we have several orders and even talking about the orders that we have and what scheduled and what's not scheduled but there are dealers that have 10 orders that only have 2 to 3 that have been delivered similar percentages to us.

Sponsored

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes you are correct Dennis. Tim stated the number of Mav orders but not the ratio of orders to their allocations. I'm not freaking out. It does not matter to me because I am already driving my Mav hybrid with all the chips needed for lux and 360 I ordered from a dealer just 3 miles away at MSRP plus $85 doc fee.

Tell this to those who actually are freaking out, some downright angry. Still waiting in LM's line while people who ordered 2-3 months later from somewhere else keep cutting in front of them.

I don't think you would stay calm if people kept cutting in front of you at the supermarket.

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not only have I been telling people since the very beginning that we have several orders and even talking about the orders that we have and what scheduled and what's not scheduled but there are dealers that have 10 orders that only have 2 to 3 that have been delivered similar percentages to us.
I don't think this sales pitch will comfort the people who are still waiting on you while they know others are already driving their hybrids even though they ordered much later than the ones you submitted in June and July. Some of these orders could get bumped to 2023. I would rather wait in a line of 10 than a line of 400 any day.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know about peace, lol. But I will be doing a live tonight with no music this time so we should be good.
@fordvideoguy. Have tried to get to the FB Thursday chat and not very successful ad not much of a FB person. Did search for LongMcArthur and TimBartz but no video going on. Perhaps should have tried fordvideoguy but part of me thinks I did a prior week. Any advice to getting to the Thursday chat?

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Yes you are correct Dennis. Tim stated the number of Mav orders but not the ratio of orders to their allocations. I'm not freaking out. It does not matter to me because I am already driving my Mav hybrid with all the chips needed for lux and 360 I ordered from a dealer just 3 miles away at MSRP plus $85 doc fee.

Tell this to those who actually are freaking out, some downright angry. Still waiting in LM's line while people who ordered 2-3 months later from somewhere else keep cutting in front of them.

I don't think you would stay calm if people kept cutting in front of you at the supermarket.
I haven't heard of anybody complaining in our list of customers. Just like most of the people on this club I think anybody with a June/July order whether it's with us or with Chapman or with any other dealer is frustrated. But many of them are holding on to their luxury packages and co-pilot 360 package because that is what they want.

If you want to reference another situation you can look at the dealer in Mississippi who has 2/3 of his orders out of 30 still unscheduled.

I see you have a dislike for us and that's okay but I've been upfront and honest from day 1. As well as helping our customers and other dealers customers to get their Mavericks as quick as possible.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy. Have tried to get to the FB Thursday chat and not very successful ad not much of a FB person. Did search for LongMcArthur and TimBartz but no video going on. Perhaps should have tried fordvideoguy but part of me thinks I did a prior week. Any advice to getting to the Thursday chat?
Thursday ended up being Friday this week. It will be posted on here:
https://www.facebook.com/longmcarthur/

Sponsored

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't heard of anybody complaining in our list of customers. Just like most of the people on this club I think anybody with a June/July order whether it's with us or with Chapman or with any other dealer is frustrated. But many of them are holding on to their luxury packages and co-pilot 360 package because that is what they want.

If you want to reference another situation you can look at the dealer in Mississippi who has 2/3 of his orders out of 30 still unscheduled.

I see you have a dislike for us and that's okay but I've been upfront and honest from day 1. As well as helping our customers and other dealers customers to get their Mavericks as quick as possible.
No dislike, just proper disclosure of your allocations to explain why others like Mr. Gary on YouTube Frank the Handyman channel said he ordered his hybrid from another dealer at the end of August and took delivery in only 3 1/2 months on Dec 17.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
No dislike, just proper disclosure of your allocations to explain why others like Mr. Gary on YouTube Frank the Handyman channel said he ordered his hybrid from another dealer at the end of August and took delivery in only 3 1/2 months on Dec 17.
So everyone knows, this 2 people ordered XL Hybrid with no SIBL so those are getting scheduled quickly. The customers that are waiting with us have XLT or Lariat with the Luxury Package. That makes a huge difference in getting scheduled.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Tim has equipped us all with the knowledge needed to be educated consumers. His explanations of the order, signed order, order change process, ROVP and now how to price and finance protect via Vincent will help ensure that we get the best deal possible. He, his dealership and the owner are to be commended for their contribution to the Maverick community.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I doubt that Ford delivered a rat eaten truck to a dealer and the dealer delivered it to a customer. Someone is smoking something.
They obviously had to repair the damage done before they could make delivery, The use of Soy based wiring is common new age wiring to help protect the environment even Telsas aren't excluded from the dreded Rat issue plaguing the auto industry

baseballchamps

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Taurus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i just today opened up a complaint with ford , woman rep said i was 100% correct about being owed the smart vincent 38274 private cash offer for 2200. seems they just wanna pocket my money.....ford corporate 1800-392-3673
Tim the Fordguy is going to discuss this issue and how to resolve on his podcast on Tuesday night. Apparently Ford realized they have a problem.
Sponsored