bschurman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat, 1961 VW bug
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve posted in another thread that the same 4knines cover can be purchased on their website in black, tan, or grey for $80 with free shipping (both hammock and regular) I also got 15% off for being a veteran, but they will give anyone 10% off for entering your email address. Just saying.
You can also pick it up from chewy.com for $59.99. I bought this one while I was waiting for the Ford one. They are identical in size, shape, and materials but the Ford one has zippers on the back that allow the center armrest to come down. Otherwise, they are the same cover.

https://www.chewy.com/4knines-rear-fitted-seat-cover/dp/158385

I agree that it doesn't look as nice as the Ford photos show but it fits pretty well and does the job. It's easy on and off and simple to throw in the washing machine to clean.
Sponsored

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Me comparing the actual product to what was pictured on the flyer

Ford Maverick Ford back seat protector installed 1638198224455

rightmuch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw the price of the Ford
cover a while back and nearly choked. Way too expensive for a cover that isn't a hammock style. I’ve got two Goldens and that’s a must have. I’ve tried all kinds of covers until this one from Amazon, and found the biggest problem is the Velcro covering the seat belt openings never hold, allowing dirt, etc to end up on the seats you’re trying to protect. This cover has zippered closures over the seat belt openings, and it’s really heavy duty.

Return that one to Ford, save some money with a much better product.

Ford Maverick Ford back seat protector installed 74AF7C96-3941-4423-8408-31946BB073BF

Last edited:

MtcARK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have purchased the rear seat cover from Ford. It is sitting at the dealer and is awaiting the (someday) arrival of the vehicle. The soft bed cover is also there awaiting installation. I also intend to order a bed mat but the Ford system will not let me order it until it in stock.

Sponsored

felsf50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I looked at that cover. My Boxer goes just about everywhere with me. I decided to use my Navy MilSpec wool blanket issued in bootcamp in 1985. Tucked it behind the seats and in the seat portion.

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hammock is the way to go. Keeps them off the front seats and has roll protection if you hit the brakes hard while they’re laying down… no pooch on the floor flailing to get back up!! Which can cause damage to them or god forgive your new truck..

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I get it if you’re out with messy humans or outdoor activities with your buds but not dogs..

Sponsored

bschurman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do your dogs need a paw rest, or are they using the cup holders?
I bought this for the foot well so he can stretch out a bit in comfort and it works pretty well.

https://www.orvis.com/solid-foam-backseat-extender/90XR.html

I originally bought the orvis cover as I had had in my last car ( very nice materials ) but it ended up being too large for the Maverick back seat so I returned it and went with the 4knines option. I ended up needing the zippered one as my son needs to sit back there and wanted the armrest at times.

bschurman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I looked at that cover. My Boxer goes just about everywhere with me. I decided to use my Navy MilSpec wool blanket issued in bootcamp in 1985. Tucked it behind the seats and in the seat portion.
My boxer goes everywhere with me too.

Ford Maverick Ford back seat protector installed IMG_1921.JPG

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 4 dogs. I like the Kurgo products, they are more waterproof and near impossible to rip. There's no quilting or backing to disintegrate in the washer and you can hose them down and they dry very quickly. You can get them on Amazon in a lot of configurations.

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I have this one. Fits very similar. I’ll post a picture later.

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I bought this for the foot well so he can stretch out a bit in comfort and it works pretty well.

https://www.orvis.com/solid-foam-backseat-extender/90XR.html

I originally bought the orvis cover as I had had in my last car ( very nice materials ) but it ended up being too large for the Maverick back seat so I returned it and went with the 4knines option. I ended up needing the zippered one as my son needs to sit back there and wanted the armrest at times.
I like that Idea, my dog likes to put her head on my shoulder when she's not hanging out the window so I took a piece of shelfing and some paracord and extended the seat so she could get closer to front seats works great. You can't ever have anyone in back seat, but I don't care my dog comes first, with the hammock style seat from amazon for 30 bucks and orange trim and a furniture pad under it the dog has a apartment back there. It's going to match the orange trim in my XLT if I ever get it.
Sponsored