First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm gonna be honest here....it looks just ok. Please keep in mind my intention is not to hurt your feelings but the fit and finish looks terrible.
I’m happy with the fit. As far as the finish I’m sure it will look better after a day in the sun.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MaverickAngler

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A king size flat sheet in dark gray, held in place with some Velcro strips behind the seat back and below the seat bottom, will work fine and cost lots less. Put an absorbent pad under it like the ones used for incontinence or puppy housetraining, and for $25 you're done.
Agreed but this was paid for with FordPass points.

samspritzer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CRV, 2008 Accord, 2009 Quintana Roo Kilo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Are there slots for where a dog harness or tethering strap can go through? I am sure the last thing you need is for your beloved pet to be smashed against the back seat or flying into the windshield if you were to stop short or get into an accident.

OP
OP
MaverickAngler

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are there slots for where a dog harness or tethering strap can go through? I am sure the last thing you need is for your beloved pet to be smashed against the back seat or flying into the windshield if you were to stop short or get into an accident.
There are Velcro slots for seatbelt receivers and I believe where your attach a car seat so I’m sure one of those would work

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A king size flat sheet in dark gray, held in place with some Velcro strips behind the seat back and below the seat bottom, will work fine and cost lots less. Put an absorbent pad under it like the ones used for incontinence or puppy housetraining, and for $25 you're done.
Or for $35 you can get one of these from amazon and save yourself the trouble:

smile.amazon.com/dp/B07DCT6SPY?th=1

Sponsored

Sliphorn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are any number of identical backseat covers available that are no better or worse than this particular one from Ford. The only difference is the generic ones can be had for considerably less money. I paid less than 50 bucks for the one I have, and it can be used hammock style or not.

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Disagree, I think it looks fine and more importantly it protect the seats, at the end of the day that’s the goal, I use one of those in my WRX every time I take my dog out, and I have never been worried about stains on my seats. This one actually fits pretty good in the Mav ✌
If this stays in place and is durable I will get one. Key point for me is protecting the seats from a dirty golden retriever. That duty is a combat mission so I don't care if the uniform looks wrinkled :)

Mannyr

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Yeah sure I know it protects the seats I get that but it doesn't exactly look as trimmed and proper as Fords marketing picture lets on...I mean c'mon bro...

This is the pic from Fords website
seat cover.png

And this is what the finished product looks like. C'mon bro you have to admit it's a bit of a let down...
Ford Maverick Ford back seat protector installed 8099621d-90c2-4806-a304-a3a4e516c8f4-jpe
Yeah I see what you mean, they never look as sleek as the ones in the marketing shot, I get your feeling👍

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I buy my seat covers on amazon there about 30 bucks and last about 6 months and longer if you keep your dog's nails trim, put a cheap furniture pad under it and your set, if your getting a XLT they will match great they have orange trim. when I get a new one I always put it over the old one, they wear out by the right rear window because that's wear my dog hangs out and digs her nails in when a driving like a fool.
I bet that 150 cover will wear the same way so 150 or 30 and free shipping, theres one by ibuddy am testing now that's on amazon also been over 6 months no rips washed it a few times holding up better than the one below but there both good.

Kytely Upgraded Dog Car Seat Cover Pet Seat Covers for Back Seat, Scratch Proof & Nonslip Backing & Hammock, 600D Heavy Duty Dog Seat Cover for Cars, Trucks and Suvs
Visit the Kytely Store
4.7 out of 5 stars 3,352 ratings

Amazon'sChoicein Dog Car Seat Covers by Kytely

Was:$31.99$31.99 Details
With Deal:$25.49$25.49 & FREE Returns
You Save:$6.50$6.50 (20%)

Sponsored

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I will take a photo when I go out and add it, another good trick when it gets full of hair is I open all my doors and use the leaf blower works great that and a rubber brush cleans seats and cover great.

Kytely Upgraded Dog Car Seat Cover Pet Seat Covers for Back Seat, Scratch Proof & Nonslip Backing & Hammock, 600D Heavy Duty Dog Seat Cover for Cars, Trucks and Suvs
Visit the Kytely Store
4.7 out of 5 stars 3,352 ratings

Amazon'sChoicein Dog Car Seat Covers by Kytely

Was:$31.99$31.99 Details
With Deal:$25.49$25.49 & FREE Returns
You Save:$6.50$6.50 (20%)

car used that brush on his seats picked up all the hair with the vacuum rubber brush worked great.

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve posted in another thread that the same 4knines cover can be purchased on their website in black, tan, or grey for $80 with free shipping (both hammock and regular) I also got 15% off for being a veteran, but they will give anyone 10% off for entering your email address. Just saying.
Sponsored