donkiboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 42k points were active in my account about 5 days after I took the truck just FYI.
Did you activate this modem in the Maverick by installing the Fordpass app on your phone?

• How do members earn FordPass Rewards Points?Members can earn Points with a vehicle purchase* (see the Earning Points with Vehicle Purchase section), through servicing and maintaining their vehicle at a participating dealer, by participating in activities and offers from Ford, and with the FordPass Rewards Visa® card.†

*Modem must be activated within 60 days of purchase through the FordPass App on a smartphone and remain active for at least 6 months after activation. Buyers of non-modem equipped vehicles will also receive Points after enrollment. Visit a participating dealer for details.
Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did you activate this modem in the Maverick by installing the Fordpass app on your phone?

• How do members earn FordPass Rewards Points?Members can earn Points with a vehicle purchase* (see the Earning Points with Vehicle Purchase section), through servicing and maintaining their vehicle at a participating dealer, by participating in activities and offers from Ford, and with the FordPass Rewards Visa® card.†

*Modem must be activated within 60 days of purchase through the FordPass App on a smartphone and remain active for at least 6 months after activation. Buyers of non-modem equipped vehicles will also receive Points after enrollment. Visit a participating dealer for details.
Yes I synced the car in the FordPass app. Took truck last Thursday, points were in my account on Monday

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's good to know, how does that work? If you don't mind explaining.
I haven’t redeemed points yet, but you need to register for a FordPass account. If you’re planning to use the FordPass app to remote start your truck it’s the same account.

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m looking at the winter mats, mid flaps, and maybe the tailgate damper from ford. Eyeing up that Truxedo roll up soft tonneau cover too.

Sponsored

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not till I have a vehicle in the driveway.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I planned to get the fender flares. I am surprised that they are not standard with the Maverick truck. All my SUVS have had them.

OP
OP

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did your FX4 not come with decals?
Replacing factory ones for matte black. I don't care for the random red on the stock decal.

Sponsored

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven’t redeemed points yet, but you need to register for a FordPass account. If you’re planning to use the FordPass app to remote start your truck it’s the same account.

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did set up an account at ford.com, after I saw your post I checked it out a bit. Thanks.

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the black platinum lettering installed and will be putting the tailgate strut assist on this weekend. Ordered the all weather mats with my FordPass points and they should be here tomorrow. Debating the matte black hood deflector. DO NOT use the online accessories store. Myself and several others had lots of issues. Use the part numbers and either shop big online ford parts sites or order through your local dealer directly.
Who are the big online parts sites?

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Who are the big online parts sites?
people have said they ordered from places like levittownford and some other large dealers that sell online (can't recall off hand). My local dealer was price competitive for the stuff I bought so I just called in with the part #s

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid