First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You’ll need to get your Railcar # from ford chat or your dealer. Usually available once your vehicle ships. It will be A series of letters then numbers ex. TTGX338467.
5CCFC2D1-0EBB-49F3-ABB6-F8BABC28FA4B.jpeg
Thanks sooo much!!
Sponsored

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You’ll need to get your Railcar # from ford chat or your dealer. Usually available once your vehicle ships. It will be A series of letters then numbers ex. TTGX338467.
We it’s sure not easy to get the rail car number. I do appreciate the help 👍

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We it’s sure not easy to get the rail car number. I do appreciate the help 👍
I know, it took me almost a week to get mine. Fina got it from my dealer and verified it through ford chat. Keep pressing them, you’ll get it eventually. Maybe 🤔.

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just spoke to ford chat and she looked up my veh by vin # and even though it says shipped mine does not have a rail car # because it’s not on one. Must mean shipped off to a holding yard not to its destination ☹ But at least it’s getting closer 👍😀 vp

Larry the lariat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know, it took me almost a week to get mine. Fina got it from my dealer and verified it through ford chat. Keep pressing them, you’ll get it eventually. Maybe 🤔.
You inspired me to call but they told me no. Apparently, something changed a month ago and they’re not giving 3rd party info anymore. The rep was nice enough to give me a $100 gift card to use at ford.com so I was pleasantly surprised about that. Regardless of the gift card, I’m going to ask again tomorrow lol I just really want to know when the truck will get here

Sponsored

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I had a February build date (2/10) and a February ship date (2/12). It made it to RAMP ONE off-load in 18 days (3/2). And that's where it sits. 'Estimated delivery' has changed from the original 3/27 to 4/6, then 2/28 to 3/7, then 3/4 to 3/13, and tonight it moved to 3/11 to 3/25. It's three hours away from the dealer - this sucks. And I think FORD just jacks with the estimated delivery date to keep you interested. Oh well - after 480 days waiting what's a few more. Looking more and more like I'll get to join the 500 Club.

OP
OP

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You inspired me to call but they told me no. Apparently, something changed a month ago and they’re not giving 3rd party info anymore. The rep was nice enough to give me a $100 gift card to use at ford.com so I was pleasantly surprised about that. Regardless of the gift card, I’m going to ask again tomorrow lol I just really want to know when the truck will get here
I think it’s because the old system VVR (vehicle visibility report) has shut down? And replaced with VinView. Perhaps that is why they can’t see the rail car #s anymore.

Larry the lariat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it’s because the old system VVR (vehicle visibility report) has shut down? And replaced with VinView. Perhaps that is why they can’t see the rail car #s anymore.
Maybe that’s it. It’s definitely been difficult for me to get that info. I’m going to continue trying and let’s see what happens. Last I heard my truck was in Kansas. Still has a long way to go to South Florida

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey y’all I just want to thank all of us for all the info on the maverick either still waiting or received it’s keeping us up to date as much as possible.I would like to see the ford sites to be more transparent in our builds it’s so stressful for us waiting.I’m living vicariously in the in the builds the tunes etc to keep me grounded till mine shows up so hats off to us all VP

ejouie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Maverick, Atlas Blue, FWD, EcoBoost, XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Anyone else on railcar TTGX978798?

Sponsored

Larry the lariat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else on railcar TTGX978798?
I wish I knew lol.
who gave you the rail car number??
when did yours ship out?

ejouie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Maverick, Atlas Blue, FWD, EcoBoost, XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I wish I knew lol.
who gave you the rail car number??
when did yours ship out?
I emailed the salesperson at my dealership.

It shipped out on 3/4.
Arrived in Nogales, AZ on 3/6.
Then arrived in Tuscon, AZ on 3/7.

That's the most recent update. It's on Union Pacific to be transferred to Norfolk Southern in Missouri on (estimated) 3/15.

MistiT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Misti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I don't know the railcar info, but last update my sales guy gave it was in Tucson, AZ on 3/7 as well.
I can't tell if I am relaxed or anxious because it's on it's way. Weird feeling lol 😁

22RolloverClub

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2019 VW Jetta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer updated me today saying my truck was in KS. Should be at it's final rail destination in KC already. Getting close now boys and girls!

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Dealer update 0855 CT, 3/11/2023: Per VINView, truck arrived at El Paso, TX rail yard at 0359 CT, 3/11/2023. Tends to stay at this location for a day or so.
Sponsored