22RolloverClub

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2019 VW Jetta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ugh this last bit of waiting is excruciating. We've done nearly everything we can do to prep for the buying process. Got pre-approval for financing through our CU last Friday. Yesterday the wife and I spent some time cleaning out and cleaning up the trade-in. Waiting to hear back from the dealer on their trade offer. If they come up short we've got 3 other offers from online options lined up and we'll sell to them beforehand and use the difference for down payment. Can't think of any other preparations to take. My thumbs are getting numb from the twiddling.
Sponsored

pauliepaul

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
soon to be 23 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
im still waiting on rail car info, tracker said shipped a week ago but no one will provide me railcar info

Larry the lariat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

pauliepaul

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

pauliepaul

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i shouldnt be complaining cause im in the ordered sept 22 club, just fearful that something could happen between mexico and VA

Ford Maverick February Build Month Thread Capture.PNG

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Dealer update 3/13/2023: Rail car has arrived in D/FW. At a holding station, might be here Saturday.

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Dealer update 3/15/23: Truck is at the Mesquite rail yard waiting to be off-loaded.

ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@mktmgrjrm just curious if you took delivery of yours as I think ours shipped the same day.

Mine shipped 2/15 with the estimated delivery date of 2/27 to 3/8...I have had my delivery date pushed back several times now and its pending for 3/21 to 3/25, but my dealer says it's still on a train in Chicago... it's coming to Philadelphia so I'm guessing 3/25 won't happen.

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Dealer gave me my railcar#, ford chat confirmed it and I traced from Tuson to Jackson, MS. Waiting on the truck to get it to the dealership. Train ride took 11 days. Truck from rail ramp yard to dealer, who knows...I'm still waiting? Hope all you Feb built are as lucky. 🙏

Ford Maverick February Build Month Thread Picture1

Last edited:

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer gave me my railcar#, ford chat confirmed it and I traced from Tuson to Jackson, MS. Waiting on the truck to get it to the dealership. Train ride took 11 days. Truck from rail ramp yard to dealer, who knows? Hope all you Feb built are as lucky. 🙏

Picture1.png
Awsom congrats 🎉 enjoy your new maverick!!

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@mktmgrjrm just curious if you took delivery of yours as I think ours shipped the same day.

Mine shipped 2/15 with the estimated delivery date of 2/27 to 3/8...I have had my delivery date pushed back several times now and its pending for 3/21 to 3/25, but my dealer says it's still on a train in Chicago... it's coming to Philadelphia so I'm guessing 3/25 won't happen.
My Mav has not yet arrived at my dealer. It got to RAMP ONE in Wayne, MI two weeks ago and was off-loaded from the rail car. Apparently there are no transporters coming my way. FORD 'estimated delivery' has changed at least five times, and currently says 3/10 to 3/24. Crickets from my dealer even though I've asked them several times for an update.
Sponsored