First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Post here if you have a February build date! Figure I'll start a thread for all those who are scheduled for production in February.

Those who are schedule for production the 1st week of Feb. should be able to pull your window stickers.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm scheduled for week of 2/6 - day of 2/8. We'll see if it sticks - should at this point, but no window sticker available yet. Actually, next week is still considered January production I believe, so February 6th is the first week of February production. Alto Blue, Lariat Lux with CoPilot 360 and CoPilot 360 Assist.

OP
OP

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm scheduled for week of 2/6 - day of 2/8. We'll see if it sticks - should at this point, but no window sticker available yet. Actually, next week is still considered January production I believe, so February 6th is the first week of February production. Alto Blue, Lariat Lux with CoPilot 360 and CoPilot 360 Assist.
Did you get your production day from Ford chat?

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes - chat was last Friday. I was given a build week the Friday before that. MY22 order was scheduled and delayed multiple times, so I expected the same thing to happen this time. Big surprise, and as I understand it once you get a build day, it's pretty much set in concrete.

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Post here if you have a February build week! Figure I'll start a thread for all those who are scheduled for production in February.

Those who are schedule for production the 1st week of Feb. should be able to pull your window stickers.
Mine is for week of Feb 6. Tracker shows the 9th. No window sticker.

Sponsored

RCTEXAS18

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Week of Feb 13th. No sticker yet.

OP
OP

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You usually get your sticker one week before the build week. Those in the 1st week of Feb should be populating now.

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Again, February 6th week is the first week of February production. Next week (January 30th week) is the last week of January production - although it does include February 1-3 production. So, yes, anyone scheduled for next week should be able to access their window sticker, but those of us in the first February week should be able to see ours NEXT week.

:DEDIT: yes, I'm being a bit nit-picky - but the thread is titled 'February Build Month Thread'. Just some light-hearted ribbing.

Last edited:
OP
OP

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone with a car already built this month?

Sponsored

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Should of gotten your window sticker now
Yep. It has shown in production for a week now. Had sticker for 5 or 6 days now. Hope it says built soon.

Aierly

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes - chat was last Friday. I was given a build week the Friday before that. MY22 order was scheduled and delayed multiple times, so I expected the same thing to happen this time. Big surprise, and as I understand it once you get a build day, it's pretty much set in concrete.
I was a cancled MY22 vin. MY23 has been moved multiple times. My last updated build date was Jan 19th but wasn’t built until Feb. eta delivery is now March. Hopefully not many are still going through this. Just in case buckle up for the rollercoaster ride and don’t get too excited like I did.

OP
OP

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was a cancled MY22 vin. MY23 has been moved multiple times. My last updated build date was Jan 19th but wasn’t built until Feb. eta delivery is now March. Hopefully not many are still going through this. Just in case buckle up for the rollercoaster ride and don’t get too excited like I did.
How many days did it take from scheduled date to built, then to shipped? Just trying to gather some data points. Thanks

Aierly

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many days did it take from scheduled date to built, then to shipped? Just trying to gather some data points. Thanks
My final scheduled date was 1/19. Built on 2/4 not shipped. Delivery ETA is 3/5-3/19 in NJ

Larry the lariat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Feb 20th here. Hoping it’s not pushed back and everything goes smooth.

I ordered on 9/17/22 - cactus Gray Lariat Lux w/ co pilot 360 & co pilot assist.
the. On 12/20/22 I swapped the hybrid to a EB and added 4K & FX4.

I check everyday, basically, for any update. Hopefully next week I get the window sticker!
Sponsored

Last edited: