Sponsored

Episode 62: Will Your Scheduled 2022 Ford Maverick Get Canceled or Built?

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, but sounds like those manually converted to 23 wont get to keep the things that a "random person who ordered a 23 in September of 2022" lost when they ordered their 23. Like spray in liner and bed rails. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks for those people! Ohh, and Tim just mentioned colors! They retired some colors.....so.....if you had a retired color, looks like you "get" to pick a new one. Congrats.....

I have one with a retired color, not the end of the world. Let us pick Avalanche Gray haha!

Neither is the spray liner, or anything else that can be done after I get it.

What I am curious about is how they will handle the new split - now that Lux and ACC are separate with the new CP360 assist package.
Sponsored

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep, Dec build dates get canceled and rolled to 23. Options may change on order.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow. Kudos to Ford for at least not dropping them. But the making them 23s is a move.
This is how it should of been done in September, rather than new orders that were relying on dealers to prioritize. Better late than never, but sucks for those that have a dealer that put in the new order and didn't do priority 10.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have one with a retired color, not the end of the world. Let us pick Avalanche Gray haha!

Neither is the spray liner, or anything else that can be done after I get it.

What I am curious about is how they will handle the new split - now that Lux and ACC are separate with the new CP360 assist package.
Glad you are taking it in stride. I am predicting some heads exploding over this. So far I am safe with an early November week. But they have bumped me multiple times.

Bmr4mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux Hybrid 23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Orders scheduled for December will be canceled and will become a MY23 and will be the first MY23s off the line.

Sponsored

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Welp, Tim did just confirm that some 2022 orders could get canceled and there should be more information about that officially tomorrow. On the bright side, they *should* be prioritizing these 2022 cancelations as priority 2 2023s, but with Ford, who knows how smooth that will be.
Yeah I’ve been a 2 for a good while already. A lot a promise means from a liar. 🙁

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad you are taking it in stride. I am predicting some heads exploding over this. So far I am safe with an early November week. But they have bumped me multiple times.
To be fair, my backup order is arriving this week, so I am less bent out of shape because I have one arriving, and I was torn between VB and HRP. The order that will become a '23 was ordered a month after I went into the dealer, they are a charlie foxtrot.

I am sure others will be justifiably upset.

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got moved to 11/7 to 11/28. Looks like I will be one of last 22's off the line

shurmanter

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can’t watch video now, but what happens to a scheduled 22 that they turn into a 23 with regards to private offer and the financing from order date? Also what colors are gone?

Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, if you ordered a MY22 Lariat EB with FWD, it will now be rolled over to AWD at an additional cost of $2400. Probably not many of these as the biggest holdup is the hybrid system, but still sucks. :(

bridges1992

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Haven’t been able to watch much but did he say there was no scheduling this week?

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will a manual 22 to 23 conversion remove access to order-date financing?