First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I order a 2023 hybrid xlt package hardcover trifold rapid red on Sept 19/23 how long will i have to wait for it to be built and delivered ?
Sponsored

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I order a 2023 hybrid xlt package hardcover trifold rapid red on Sept 19/23 how long will i have to wait for it to be built and delivered ?
You're in for quite a wait, most likely. Many of us are still waiting, a year or more after ordering last year's model and some of us (myself included) have been forced into a 2023 order while others were never scheduled at all and needed to order a '23 instead.

EDIT: I see you're in Canada - those times may be different than US order times. Hard to say but it's all a crap shoot at this point.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There's a million dollar question. When I ordered my hybrid XLT a year ago the salesman told me 4-8 weeks. I ordered a '23 Lariat a month ago and he said a year. Tuesday when my '22 got converted to a '23 he wasn't willing to give a time frame. So. About a year? Perhaps Ford has learned and gotten their stuff together so it will be much less??

Depends on demand and supply too.

Pikey87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought my salesperson was half joking when he said that if I'm lucky, I'll have my maverick by July when I ordered on October 14th 2021. The way things are going, I may not see it until July 2023! You're in for an ridiculous wait time.

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully you will get yours before a year passes. I have been waiting for over a year and more than likely if all is true that I have seen get pushed to my23 and who knows when it will actually be built. Depends if it’s a hybrid too. Seems like a long long time

Saul T Knutz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Crown Victoria
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rapid Red? And to speed things up (in theory) drop the tonneau from your order and buy it from the dealership or RealTruck (one of the forum's sponsors). It's easy to install
Sponsored