22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am a huge fan of eibach products, I have ran them on multiple Mustangs in the past and even now on my current 22 Mustang and daughter's 22 Mustang. I know they are in works for the Maverick with a 2.2" drop in front and 2.9" drop in rear, as I got an email back from them saying so. But I am interested to hear opinions on H&R as well. I have never ran HR springs before, so I am hoping to hear other people's comments.

Also, I know some people on here have Escape springs on theirs because the Maverick ones weren't out yet. Which year Escape and AWD or FWD?
Sponsored

Dukewagon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FWD EB XLT. H&R part number 28633-2 for the escape. Looks great but the truck rides rough. I'm going to buy some Eibach's, or H&R's when available.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have run both for many years on separate vehicles. They are both quality in terms of durability and longevity. I would say that I have had a better balance between ride comfort and performance with Eibach pro-kit springs. I have no desire to lower or lift my Maverick but if I were going to I would probably go with Eibach based on my experience with both brands.
Sponsored