Sponsored

Eibach Lowering springs installed, Knocking noises.

Dodeboost

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is my front passenger spring with the front end jacked up and wheel off. There’s definitely contact. Couldn’t get it in the pic but on the very top coil there were a few small flakes of paint that actually chipped off the spring. I have a gopro and plan on putting it under there, Hopefully this weekend. It will require removing the fender liner though as I don’t see any way to mount it without doing so.

Ford Maverick Eibach Lowering springs installed, Knocking noises. 927D3330-1D39-4EA1-8616-F8B1C4F06083
Sponsored

FunctionSpec

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick HYBRID XLT LuxPkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you checked your struts? If the internals are broken somehow, the rod can shift side to side in the shock body and cause a "clunk". Had it happen to a Bilstein strut on my old car. Car drove fine but would clunk when turning into a parking lot. Just throwing it out there, haven't seen any new ideas come up and I've been watching this thread.

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't checked mine as of yet, but they only had 500 miles on them when mine first got installed. Not saying it can't be that, but it's unlikely.
Sponsored