First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine has never shown up in the Ford.com Reservations & Orders section. Not after getting scheduled. Not after getting VIN. Not after getting window sticker. Not after going into Production. I cannot find any place to add the Vehicle either at Ford.com

I have been able to add my vehicle to my FordPass account. Once I had my VIN, I could do that. But not in the Reservations & Orders section of Ford.com
Sponsored

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine has never shown up in the Ford.com Reservations & Orders section. Not after getting scheduled. Not after getting VIN. Not after getting window sticker. Not after going into Production. I cannot find any place to add the Vehicle either at Ford.com

I have been able to add my vehicle to my FordPass account. Once I had my VIN, I could do that. But not in the Reservations & Orders section of Ford.com
Same here....and mine has already been built and shipped. Still nothing under Reservations and Orders (Hurry Up Train!!!). Not aware of it showing up for any Mavericks there.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And furthermore, I always assumed it was dealer error. When I went to the dealer to convert my reservation to order on June 29th, the sales manager could not find my reservation in the system after 20 minutes. So they just created a fresh order for me from scratch.

I figured since they did not convert my Ford.com reservation into an order, there was no connection with my reservation and the order. Therefore it would never populate. So I haven't been surprised.

But now that I am hearing that it seems no one's Maverick order is populating in there, it seems my "fresh" order may not be the cause.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Please give us detailed instructions.
Alright, go to Ford.com and go to "vehicle dashboard" and then select "add a vehicle." The confusing thing is that it is not under the Reservations and Orders menu. It's under the Vehicle Dashboard menu. You can do the same process in the FordPass app if you download it on your smart phone and it will flow over to your ford.com account. The only way this works is if you have a scheduled build date and they have given you your VIN. Even when you get to this step, you won't start seeing build info until your Mav is actually being built in the factory, and even then, the tracking is sketchy at best through the whole build/delivery process. May the odds be in your favor...

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Please give us detailed instructions.
It's not really anything that hard to do. Once you have a VIN you go over to ford.com and either sign in or create an account.
Once you are signed in under the My Account Menu there is a drop down.
Ford Maverick Does Your Maverick Order Display on Ford's Website ford1

Once you click on Vehicle Dashboard it will take you to another page where you can add your VIN.
Ford Maverick Does Your Maverick Order Display on Ford's Website ford2

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, I added my VIN when I got it back in mid September. But it never populated in Reservations & Orders. Not even now that I am in production. There seems to be no way to add a vehicle to appear in Reservations & Orders.

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Last week I had asked the same thing of a Ford representative on their website. The short answer was that No, it will not show in the Reservation & Ordering portion of Ford's main website. Once you have your vin, you can track it through the tracking website.
Which also does not work most of the time. I’ve been in production since September. Dealer just told me it is in transit. Not sure who to believe anymore.

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Alright, go to Ford.com and go to "vehicle dashboard" and then select "add a vehicle." The confusing thing is that it is not under the Reservations and Orders menu. It's under the Vehicle Dashboard menu. You can do the same process in the FordPass app if you download it on your smart phone and it will flow over to your ford.com account. The only way this works is if you have a scheduled build date and they have given you your VIN. Even when you get to this step, you won't start seeing build info until your Mav is actually being built in the factory, and even then, the tracking is sketchy at best through the whole build/delivery process. May the odds be in your favor...
I've done that. That put the car in my dashboard. You said it would add it to my reservations. It does not do that.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Yes, I added my VIN when I got it back in mid September. But it never populated in Reservations & Orders. Not even now that I am in production. There seems to be no way to add a vehicle to appear in Reservations & Orders.
Nope Ford did it differently for the Mav. NO ONE will ever see it under R&O. Did you not read the first page of this thread? It's all explained in the first couple of posts.......

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
I have finally learned that I am not going to get anything from anybody (especially from the dealer, who I am actually trying to buy this vehicle from). I am now just in waiting mode - checking the forums for any relevant or interesting info coming from the lucky few who actually got a truck - for that possible time in the future when I Might also get lucky. I have a rough time limit in my mind re. How far down this road I will go before pulling the plug and asking for the return of my deposit. At some point I stop becoming a hopeful buyer listening to hollow promises, and become a fool for love. I like to think I’m smarter than that.

Sponsored

jmjjr6

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Should I be seeing my Maverick order on Ford's website, specifically on this page?

I just ordered on Saturday. Do I need to wait for the Thursday order pull? I got the email confirmation from Ford almost immediately and sent my dealer a picture of my license after he sent an email response with the line, " To ensure scheduling of the build I need a copy of your Drivers License for Maverick Retail Order Verification purposes"

Screenshot 2021-11-17 073659.png
No. The Maverick will not show up.

Fast64Ranchero

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted 96 F150, 65 Mustang, 2021 R3

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your statement is not true, it can be added to show
To the pending order screen
. No . You can add it as an owned Vehicle but it does not come up in reservations and orders. The thread was about orders and reservations.

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you have to order on the website for it to appear on the website. My order through the dealer has never shown up on the website. Not worried though. The hybrids will start to be scheduled and I will be making payments soon enough! lol!

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope Ford did it differently for the Mav. NO ONE will ever see it under R&O. Did you not read the first page of this thread? It's all explained in the first couple of posts.......
I did read it. I was supporting that position with my posts. :geek:
Sponsored