Sponsored

Does Your Maverick Order Display on Ford's Website

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
Should I be seeing my Maverick order on Ford's website, specifically on this page?

I just ordered on Saturday. Do I need to wait for the Thursday order pull? I got the email confirmation from Ford almost immediately and sent my dealer a picture of my license after he sent an email response with the line, " To ensure scheduling of the build I need a copy of your Drivers License for Maverick Retail Order Verification purposes"

Ford Maverick Does Your Maverick Order Display on Ford's Website Screenshot 2021-11-17 073659
Sponsored

Kento87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been wondering the same thing. I reached out to support via chat for the website. Since I ordered it at a dealership it will not show up. Only online orders will be seen in the website per support

psklenar

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T
My maverick order doesn't show on the site. I asked my dealer and they confirmed the order was in, but said they weren't aware of that site working for Mavericks.

pat----

Fast64Ranchero

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted 96 F150, 65 Mustang, 2021 R3
It will NOT until you have a VIN. I'm still waiting and I ordered June 9th.

Sponsored

ZachSD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Canyon 3.5L (159k)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last week I had asked the same thing of a Ford representative on their website. The short answer was that No, it will not show in the Reservation & Ordering portion of Ford's main website. Once you have your vin, you can track it through the tracking website.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For whatever reason, the Mavericks have not been treated like Lightning and Bronco reservations.

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have my truck, it never showed up in the reservations. Not a single truck has ever shown up there that I'm aware of.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Nope for whatever reason Ford decided to do things a little different with the Mav so even after you get a VIN it won't show up under the Reservations & Orders page.

Once you get a VIN you can add it to your Vehicle Dashboard but even then it won't show up under R&O.

Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Not the case. Maverick does not show .

Once you get your VIN, you have to "add a vehicle" manually to your account. Reservations are handled differently than actual orders on Ford's website. It is odd, but it seems like they cannot officially link a Ford.com account to an order until you are scheduled for a build date and the VIN is issued and then you have to do it yourself.

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Once you get your VIN, you have to "add a vehicle" manually to your account. Reservations are handled differently than actual orders on Ford's website. It is odd, but it seems like they cannot officially link a Ford.com account to an order until you are scheduled for a build date and the VIN is issued and then you have to do it yourself.
Please give us detailed instructions.

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
Have a build date and vin# but cant get into order tracking. After putti g my order number and vin in, it just returns you back to original screen. Site must be down again

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have a build date and vin# but cant get into order tracking. After putti g my order number and vin in, it just returns you back to original screen. Site must be down again
Mmmm...I just tried it and it worked for me. :unsure: