Alter Ego

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Converse All-Stars size 14
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if light is traveling at the same speed as the maverick how long before the light builds to super nova brightness?
Hah, light is not a particle, its a wave. If it were a particle, with mass, then it might gravitationally collapse. No wait, as a wave, what happens to superposition of energy?

Ah, crap. If I was smart enough to understand, I wouldn't be here looking at fords. I'd be off in SLK land. :cool:
Sponsored

LADemien

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The light that lights up the back license plate shines on the road below the bumper.. I don't know why but it just kinda bugs me.. Knowing the road below the back bumper is being lit up as ur driving... First thing that pops in my mind is that at night it looks out of the ordinary and might make a cop take a second look at u while driving.
20230324_061527.jpg
Seems that if it is the police that you are worried about, it is better to be well lit than not in this instance. If this is such a big concern, get a dimmer bulb or buy the darkening strips from Amazon and apply as needed.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hah, light is not a particle, its a wave. If it were a particle, with mass, then it might gravitationally collapse. No wait, as a wave, what happens to superposition of energy?

Ah, crap. If I was smart enough to understand, I wouldn't be here looking at fords. I'd be off in SLK land. :cool:
So if the bulb is traveling at the speed of light then you couldn't see it coming as it wouldn't leave the bulb but in the rear you couldn't see it either because it would be standing still unless you were moving towards it. Which brings up the question "how big is the universe?" If the red shift is so large that it shifts so far to black that it cannot be seen? Crap! If a black hole swallows you would you even know it?

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Light is both a particle and a wave. Photons have a mass of zero -- so you're correct in that light has no mass -- but photons are still particles.

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys, come on - the obvious benefit of this feature is keeping food warm on road trips.

Ford Maverick Does this kinda bug anybody else? feit-electric-heat-lamp-bulbs-25

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Closer to what happens than anyone else so far. Especially the superposition of energy on ……..

Sponsored

Michaelkov

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The struggle is real...

Ford Maverick Does this kinda bug anybody else? MavSpot

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
don't get me started on all the non-mav vehicles that have white light hitting the road behind them as they drive.....

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Closer to what happens than anyone else so far. Especially the superposition of energy on ……..
How’s that new Maverick treating you?

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just picked up my Maverick and now I don't know if i want to keep it. I won't be able to sleep tonight.
Sponsored