2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Has anyone been able to purchase this from JDeckM ? I tried reaching out but have not heard anything. Thank You.
The last I heard was about 2 months ago that the prototype was nearly ready to ship and would let me know when so I could try it out. Nothing since. Anxiously awaiting...
Sponsored

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The last I heard was about 2 months ago that the prototype was nearly ready to ship and would let me know when so I could try it out. Nothing since. Anxiously awaiting...
Thank You Bursell. I'd love to purchase one of these as well.

Blinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiesta ST, 1991 Toyota Dyna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone been able to purchase this from JDeckM ? I tried reaching out but have not heard anything. Thank You.
Just an edit to this.
The original template isn't working on my truck, maybe it's the FX4 or 4k tow package but the panel cut using DadsLariat's template is not fitting at the back section with all the notches.
Seeing as I do this kind of thing for work I definitely respect the time and effort he put in to create the template but seeing as I do it all day for work I don't feel like spending hours iterating drawing after drawing and cutting multiple parts to close up the last couple inches to protect a plastic bumper cover from rust.
I'm probably just going to take a 14"x14" square of aluminum from work and profile the corner to fit snug to the fender then mount it with a couple bolts and maybe an L bracket.

I'm not trying to sour anyone's business but I'll probably be laser cutting one of these at work in the near future (Could be next week, could be 1-2 months).
Assuming I get something decent drawn up I'll share the file so people can use sendcutsend or find a local shop.

Last edited:

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not trying to sour anyone's business but I'll probably be laser cutting one of these at work in the near future (Could be next week, could be 1-2 months).
Assuming I get something decent drawn up I'll share the file so people can use sendcutsend or find a local shop.
That would be great. Thank you Blinky !

HoiToid

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will the optional Loading Compartment Partition Storage Box ( part # NZ6Z60286A72A) for $45 (with free shipping) from www.parts.ford.com do the trick just as well? Then you'd have an extra Storage area in bed of truck? Just curious?

Sponsored

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will the optional Loading Compartment Partition Storage Box ( part # NZ6Z60286A72A) for $45 (with free shipping) from www.parts.ford.com do the trick just as well? Then you'd have an extra Storage area in bed of truck? Just curious?
It helps some BUT not fully. Best to put some type of blocker plate if you live in snow country with salt.

Old_Norm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach E 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
His last post was March 15th. Either it was a scam or something happened to him. Hope it isn't the latter.

sgurganus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna, Subaru Forester, Honda Accord
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That would be great.

12beach

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just an edit to this.
The original template isn't working on my truck, maybe it's the FX4 package but the panel cut using DadsLariat's template is not fitting at the back section with all the notches.
Seeing as I do this kind of thing for work I definitely respect the time and effort he put in to create the template but seeing as I do it all day for work I don't feel like spending hours iterating drawing after drawing and cutting multiple parts to close up the last couple inches to protect a plastic bumper cover from rust.
I'm probably just going to take a 14"x14" square of aluminum from work and profile the corner to fit snug to the fender then mount it with a couple bolts and maybe an L bracket.

Hi Blinky, were you able to successfully make a template and install?

Blinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiesta ST, 1991 Toyota Dyna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi Blinky, were you able to successfully make a template and install?
Well, as I said in my post, that you quoted, I cut a panel based on the template and it doesn't fit. After looking at some photos I'm guessing it's because of the 4k tow package.
The very rear part of the panel where I'm having issues is really only protecting the plastic bumper so I'll be making a much simpler panel.
If I get something drawn up, I'll post the file but it hasn't been a priority.
Sponsored