First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I contacted my dealer again for help on my August order and they say there is nothing they can do to expedite it. I ordered in August and don't even have a build date. Is that true they can't help? They wanted to help me when I came in to buy a new one! They wanted to help me in getting my 2012 Ford Lariat Crew Cab with only 53K. What good is a dealer if they can't help the customer!
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I contacted my dealer again for help on my August order and they say there is nothing they can do to expedite it. I ordered in August and don't even have a build date. Is that true they can't help? They wanted to help me when I came in to buy a new one! They wanted to help me in getting my 2012 Ford Lariat Crew Cab with only 53K. What good is a dealer if they can't help the customer!
There is a member here with a Maverick for sale. Good luck!

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well they canā€™t expedite your order and get it built any faster. Assuming they put it in correctly to begin with.

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford can only make so many, so quicklyā€”especially with supply chain issues being faced my all manufacturers. Unless your dealer has extra parts and people to spare, they canā€™t help Ford make your truck any more quickly.

Sponsored

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
SMH

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
it will get built when it gets built. The dealer has absolutely no control over your situation. Ford would build everyoneā€™s truck tomorrow if they could.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What are you expecting them to do?
They canā€™t magically find more microchips or parts and ship them to Mexico so the factory can schedule your build sooner.
My mom had an early Aug order for a 1st edition hybrid and no news either.
My July order for base xlt hybrid arrived last month. We ordered from same dealer.
A lot depends on what options were chosen as well as dealer allocation.

The dealer canā€™t help Ford build a high-demand, part constrained vehicle.
I recommend you search autotrader for something in stock at this point if a vehicle is an immediate need.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What are you expecting them to do?
They canā€™t magically find more microchips or parts and ship them to Mexico so the factory can schedule your build sooner.
My mom had an early Aug order for a 1st edition hybrid and no news either.
My July order for base xlt hybrid arrived last month. We ordered from same dealer.
A lot depends on what options were chosen as well as dealer allocation.

The dealer canā€™t help Ford build a high-demand, part constrained vehicle.
I recommend you search autotrader for something in stock at this point if a vehicle is an immediate need.
I am retired and can drive my wife's car.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I heard their fairy dust is D99 (back ordered)
I ordered a money tree from the same company. Still back ordered after 35 years

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope. Not true - they are lying to you.

They can drive to Hermasillo and build it themselves, trailer it, and drop it off at your house.

I have it on good authority from Farley that this has been authorized for ALL August orders. My dealer said so....

EDIT: and believe me - I feel your pain at least twice as bad. My bronco has been on order since last July. MY21 turned to MY22. Was supposed to be delivered 2/4 - sold my vehicle - Bronco is stuck in a dirt field in michigan with 2 feet of snow until at least May.

Ordered the MavBrid 10/13/21 and I assume it'll be a MY23 based on the options.

I went out and got a CRV Hybrid this past weekend. I'll decide between it and the Mav sometime in 2023.
Sponsored

Last edited: