First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a tentative build date of 10/12 and a vin # but I go on ford site to track it and it says system error

You have a VIN? uhhh...why don;t you give me all your info and DORA #, etc and I will look into it for you, LOL :ROFLMAO: ;)!
Sponsored

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got a call from dealer yesterday, telling me the tonneau cover was going to delay my build.
Stopped in today, to check on changes, but BOTH individuals with Maverick knowledge, were NOT in today! And since they're both closing tomorrow, I'm gonna stop in after dialysis.

Does anyone know if the mud/splash guards are still a delay item??
If they are, I'll leave them off and drop tonneau. If flaps are OK, I'll add them back.
Maybe I'll get lucky next week then!

Deleted member 1370

If you are 'locke in' and your priority code has changed(likely 02), then your build, again likely, has been selected. Don't muddy the waters right now would be my suggestion.
tom
could be, you could be right. my dealer could be blowing smoke up my ass too. their communication has been pretty poor unless i take the first step each time. however you could be right im locked in at priority code 2 and WHEN spray in liners are available as the standalone options again i may be one of the first one scheduled again. Very possible. I know spray in is whats holding mine back and i didnt get scheduled this week atleast. We know this week no mav's are being scheduled that have standalone liners not part of a package this week due to constraint. but perhaps next week. We shall see.

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The complaining about build dates is just the current subject, leading up to this we saw:

“Ford is there going to be a compact pickup? Tell us anything.”

“So there will be a compact truck what are the specs?”

“How about some photos, just show us something. “

“Can’t you show us photos without camo?”

“All you’re showing is a crew cab, I want a 2 door.”

“Ford, when are you going to reveal the Maverick?”

“Wow, here it is! I don’t understand how to reserve.”

“I reserved my Maverick, why won’t you tell me when I can have it?”

“Other people have build dates, why don’t I?”

“You can’t get all the parts... so what, I want my truck.”

Of course this won’t stop until everyone has their Maverick, but it is getting tedious.
Thank you thank you thank you. Some on this forum need to chill take a long deep breath before we have to call 911

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
hcforde said:
So what is the conversion going to be? There will also be people that DO reserve and will not pick up when the car arrives. They are already making a list of people that want one but have not ordered/reserved a Maverick. Lets say they get a 60% conversion rate. If they can do 800(max capacity) cars a day (after the production line is tweaked). That is 75 days or 15 work weeks, that puts us at the end of the year. BUT, that plant is not dedicated to producing Mavericks, AND we have a supply issue.

NewBernWolf said:
Where are you getting those "let's say" numbers? Do any of them have any verifiable basis?

hcforde said:
The term "Let's say" is clearly setting up an example. It is a teaching method. No where did I say something like "Since there is a conversion rate of ##%". True teaching methods give the opportunity to learn how to think rather than relying on others to tell them what to think.

SO NEWBERNWOLF:
What was made up that was material to the context of the INITIAL conversation. Cleary, you do not understand concepts and theory and give a greater reliance on being told what to think rather than knowing how to think. The only saving grace would be that you did not read the post to which I was answering. That person, PORTCQB, understood it and in his follow-up post took it a step further.
You just expressed an opinion and made up numbers to support it. And the answer could be much different if you had used even close to verifiable numbers. That's really not how predictions based on data works.

Sponsored

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
SO NEWBERNWOLF:
What was made up that was material to the context of the INITIAL conversation. Cleary, you do not understand concepts and theory and give a greater reliance on being told what to think rather than knowing how to think. The only saving grace would be that you did not read the post to which I was answering. That person, PORTCQB, understood it and in his follow-up post took it a step further.

You just expressed an opinion and made up numbers to support it. And the answer could be much different if you had used even close to verifiable numbers. That's really not how predictions based on data works.
So what are the more verifiable numbers?

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
SO NEWBERNWOLF:

So what are the more verifiable numbers?
You tell us. It's your story.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You tell us. It's your story.
What numbers would you then accept as verifiable? NONE!! (not that I care) This is a forum!

Definition - from google search engine
noun

1. a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

So what do you know about manufacturing, logistics, marketing? Have you ever used SAS or SPSS? Quickly, go to the internet and look them up.

I worked for Fisher Body(Div of GM) years ago and when I was getting my MBA the Cadillac Division wanted us to do research on how to change the styling to appeal to a younger age group while not losing the base of customers they already had which were older. I was one of the 5 they chose. I know a bit about the automobile industry. I also know people in the 2 advertising firms Ford is using in their advertising campaign for the Maverick.

There is a saying, "You can wallow in the mud with a pig, but only a pig will like it." You seem to like it a bit too much.

Take care, I will no longer respond to post from you of this kind

Ksmavgal

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Here's this week's current commodities / constraints for the 2022 Maverick, as of August 30.

0% means there's none available at all.
14% means only 14% of total Maverick production is allowed to have that commodity.
17% means only 17% of total Maverick production is allowed to have that commodity.

Commodities / Constraints (Nationally)NATIONAL %
Tonneau Cover - Soft Folding (21D)0%
Tonneau Cover - Hard Trifold (21K)0%
Tonneau Cover - Hard Rollup (21L)0%
Spray In Bedliner (96G)0%
Protective Fender Film (87B)0%
Bed Mat (85B)0%
XLT Luxury Package (54L)14%
Lariat Luxury Package (54P)17%

Source: Dealer Bulletin (below)

2022 Ford Maverick Commodities Constraints.jpeg
Will you have an update version of this list for the coming week?
Of course, I'm not sure i want to see it 😅

Bkonick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eccboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

When will see the next commodity/ Constraints list?

Sponsored

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The thing I don't understand about the constraint list is that my order has a soft tonneau fold option on it, yet when I called my dealer to change it, he said that he can't because my order is now a priority 2. Could he be lying or will the constraints be coming off soon? Or will I be in priority 2 limbo forever?

sjJohnny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Bronco Black Diamond
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The thing I don't understand about the constraint list is that my order has a soft tonneau fold option on it, yet when I called my dealer to change it, he said that he can't because my order is now a priority 2. Could he be lying or will the constraints be coming off soon? Or will I be in priority 2 limbo forever?
I'm guessing you are June order. Priority 2 means - Unscheduled Clear... e.g you've got your soft tonneau whenever they are ready to start scheduling. If you were to order today - the tonneau would be a constraint. That's my understanding, and hope, anyway.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm guessing you are June order. Priority 2 means - Unscheduled Clear... e.g you've got your soft tonneau whenever they are ready to start scheduling. If you were to order today - the tonneau would be a constraint. That's my understanding, and hope, anyway.
Yes you are correct. I ordered first week. And I hope you're right on the second part.

newaukumgolfer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Here's this week's current commodities / constraints for the 2022 Maverick, as of August 30.

0% means there's none available at all.
14% means only 14% of total Maverick production is allowed to have that commodity.
17% means only 17% of total Maverick production is allowed to have that commodity.

Commodities / Constraints (Nationally)NATIONAL %
Tonneau Cover - Soft Folding (21D)0%
Tonneau Cover - Hard Trifold (21K)0%
Tonneau Cover - Hard Rollup (21L)0%
Spray In Bedliner (96G)0%
Protective Fender Film (87B)0%
Bed Mat (85B)0%
XLT Luxury Package (54L)14%
Lariat Luxury Package (54P)17%

Source: Dealer Bulletin (below)

2022 Ford Maverick Commodities Constraints.jpeg
Only 1297 Mavericks were built in August looks like will be luck to get my order by next summer :(

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only 1297 Mavericks were built in August looks like will be luck to get my order by next summer :(
That's really only a little more than 2 weeks in August. Maverick Production started 8/16. And I believe that's with them not operating at max capacity. Glass half full... Glass half full. 😜
Sponsored