2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does this simply mean XLT, non lux?
Yes

Best gang
[/QUOTE]
Sweet! That's what I wanted, anyways!

Oxford White XLT Hybrid, full size spare, inverter in cab, trailer hitch, window air deflectors. 😁👍👍
Sponsored

ralatalo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm curious. Ford should know what orders they already have in place so are these constraints for new order or do they include existing orders which haven't been scheduled? I really hope they wouldn't impact already scheduled orders but if they were scheduled to get a delivery next week for a build scheduled for 2 weeks I guess it could also include scheduled orders. I have to say the process doesn't seem very transparent.

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me too - I placed my order on 7/19 with no news. I will accept the tonneau cover later (or decline at delivery) but I ordered a Lariat Lux Hybrid so I have to wait it out.
I'm thinking it will be worth the wait, but do hope they can get some of these supply chain issues (at least the ones they are able) resolved/improved.

2020 and 2021 were crazy!

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm a lifelong Ford driver I've had 9 Ford's in over 30 years this is my second new Ford build. And makes number 10 I'm curious with this delay. How many are going to cancel their order or cancel Ford all together. Mine was ordered on 4th of July I'm in it for the long haul no matter what. Probably get mine in 2022.

Sponsored

pmcdonald387

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dropped the spray-in via an email to my salesperson. Salesman notified me he took care of it, but I'd like to verify he did. I've asked a couple times for my order number and haven't gotten a response. Guess I'll have to make a trip into the dealership tomorrow. Does anyone know if i should expect an updated order email from Ford to show the change?
It shouldn't alter your original order date so no I don't think you should expect anything further from Ford. It's between you and the dealer.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I added the spray-in bedliner a week ago and they took mine out of scheduling. I really wanted that option because it's a PITA to do it aftermarket. I'm getting close to just waiting for a Bronco next year or going with my early CyberTruck reservation. I sat in the Bandlands Cyber Orange and it fit me perfectly but for 10K more I can have my Tri-Motor Tesla. 90% sure I'll cancel the Maverick order.

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Jeez, it's almost like there's some sort of global commodity shortage based on a pandemic, natural disasters, a ship stuck in the busiest shipping lane in the world for a month, and unprecedented consumer demand.

Nah, that would be too crazy to believe. It's way more plausible that Ford is just screwing with people on a personal level, cuz it's fun to troll the forums.
Yeah. Pretty sure that's how the Ford guys get their jollies..lol

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
EXACTLY!! That is what I was trying to find out in mid-June before I ordered. Maybe someone at @FORD can float this option up the food chain and get some production out. Give the Luxury Package buyers a credit towards our purchase price to "Delete" the Spray-in from our orders. We can then go to an aftermarket provider to get it done ourselves (the dealer being one of many providers, of course). One point to note is that I went to a Line-X dealer in mid-June. He told me at that time they were experiencing material delays, and they were substituting a different material from their usual. I really wouldn't mind getting the Luxury Package without the liner and just get the liner done later when the material comes available. This could be a WIN-WIN for the Customer and @FORD. Whaddya think @FORD ....?

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/spray-in-bedliner-delete-credit.304/
I actually wanted to delete my spray in liner on my Lariat lux, and salesman told me it would "mess up the package pricing". Since I sell parts for a living, I was just gonna buy an aftermarket bed mat, which I prefer anyway. I have a build date, but might this mean a pushed back build?

Deege79

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Prius
I ordered my Hybrid XLT with luxury package on 6/15. I'm happy to wait. This truck is everything I've ever wanted. A practical truck. Not something that gets under 20mpg and costs around $40k+. I'm happy to wait and keep driving my old Prius, filling in the gaps of enjoyment with my 96 Bronco (which I don't drive much anymore because the new Bronco has made the market for my rust-free Bronco skyrocket. Thanks!)

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not sure why FORD is offering something they cannot provide or placing limits. Bad business move and they will likely lose customers, especially if orders are not completed in a timely manner. Anything >3 months is unreasonable, imo.
Yeah, Ford just wants to yank your balls..... OR it's a chain supply issue? I'm betting for the Chain supply issue.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I added the spray-in bedliner a week ago and they took mine out of scheduling. I really wanted that option because it's a PITA to do it aftermarket. I'm getting close to just waiting for a Bronco next year or going with my early CyberTruck reservation. I sat in the Bandlands Cyber Orange and it fit me perfectly but for 10K more I can have my Tri-Motor Tesla. 90% sure I'll cancel the Maverick order.
How is it a pain he butt? The dealer can get it done for you so you want to have to do it yourself.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't care if I have to wait a little for a spray-in liner but how long? I don't want to wait 6 months for a bed-liner. Do they have any type of timeline?

Sponsored